Play pool got any rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any rules other then hitting the opp's ball, blank hit and the black ball? tks

WORLD STANDARDIZED RULES:
8 Ball:
http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/rules/rls_8bl.shtml

9 Ball:
http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/rules/rls_9bl.shtml

I play a lots in Pool fusion, Labrynth@ middle road!! I've played in few bars too... and the rule changes based on the origin of my opponent! :bsmilie: Some ask for 2 shots If I foul..some not agreeing on Ball in hand if neither of the balls hit the cushion!

I still have one doubt on the 9-ball push out! The rule says 'the cue ball is not required to con-tact any object ball nor any rail, but all other foul rules still apply'. My ques is 'Can I hit any other Ball during my push out??' my friend says Yes!! any Pro opinions??

intersting rule is in 8 Ball, on making three consecutive fouls - the game is still On! but not in the case of 9 ball!

Just my 2 cents!

Happy playing!

Cheers
Get

WORLD STANDARDIZED RULES:
8 Ball:
http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/rules/rls_8bl.shtml

9 Ball:
http://www.bca-pool.com/play/tournaments/rules/rls_9bl.shtml

I play a lots in Pool fusion, Labrynth@ middle road!! I've played in few bars too... and the rule changes based on the origin of my opponent! :bsmilie: Some ask for 2 shots If I foul..some not agreeing on Ball in hand if neither of the balls hit the cushion!

I still have one doubt on the 9-ball push out! The rule says 'the cue ball is not required to con-tact any object ball nor any rail, but all other foul rules still apply'. My ques is 'Can I hit any other Ball during my push out??' my friend says Yes!! any Pro opinions??

intersting rule is in 8 Ball, on making three consecutive fouls - the game is still On! but not in the case of 9 ball!

Just my 2 cents!

Happy playing!

Cheers
Get

wow, tks tks.... should we hav a photo-cum-pool game one day too:think:

you can also pocket a ball during push out...usually i will pocket the 9 Ball if its just next to the pocket...or make the game harder to play...:sweatsm:

har...you also play at these places one arr...i also very often if time and friends permit...

I'm no Pro but the answer is yes. For 9-ball push out at the beginning of a rack, u can do a simple push, touch rail/other ball or not. U can even pot other balls. If u pot the 9 ball, it will be respot on its spot. Thats what I learn while watching the World championships. If u scratch, then its a foul and its ball in hand.

For snooker, no such thing as push out hor!

you can also pocket a ball during push out...usually i will pocket the 9 Ball if its just next to the pocket...or make the game harder to play...:sweatsm:

har...you also play at these places one arr...i also very often if time and friends permit...

Thanks for that! let's ply once if everything permits.. well i'm just a beginner sir!

I'm no Pro but the answer is yes. For 9-ball push out at the beginning of a rack, u can do a simple push, touch rail/other ball or not. U can even pot other balls. If u pot the 9 ball, it will be respot on its spot. Thats what I learn while watching the World championships. If u scratch, then its a foul and its ball in hand.

For snooker, no such thing as push out hor!

Great!! lemme teach the same to somebody from now on! :thumbsup:

Thanks for that! let's ply once if everything permits.. well i'm just a beginner sir!

Great!! lemme teach the same to somebody from now on! :thumbsup:

me also beginner...nv got the basic right...so many many problem with my play..:cry:

me also beginner...nv got the basic right...so many many problem with my play..:cry:

waaa....come on dude... all are not masters in everything.. everyone is a king on his own territory!! you may be having one!! ;)

Seems like there can be a Pool session.... let's hit the racks on an evening.. anybody joining?

cheerz
Get

waaa....come on dude... all are not masters in everything.. everyone is a king on his own territory!! you may be having one!! ;)

Seems like there can be a Pool session.... let's hit the racks on an evening.. anybody joining?

cheerz
Get

i'm interested. When u planning it for?

i'm interested. When u planning it for?
wow, i just was commenting only, nv thought u all so serious abt it. anyway all so pro, got rules like if no ball is pocketed, must atleast hit the edge of the table, i guess this is no more in practise liao:confused: pm me if u all are goin

wow, i just was commenting only, nv thought u all so serious abt it. anyway all so pro, got rules like if no ball is pocketed, must atleast hit the edge of the table, i guess this is no more in practise liao:confused: pm me if u all are goin

Well..the business is getting hot... how about this friday @ Pool fusion, Middle road!! Anyways, I'm playing all friday evenings there.. drop in, if you can! I donn prefer @ Labrynth , 1. cuz after an hour of play, clothes stinks man, reason:smoking allowed in the bar attached to the snooker area! 2.expensive tooo!

Based on the attendence, let's book ALL the tables for CS'rz in Pool Fusion! ;)

CheerZ
Get

Well..the business is getting hot... how about this friday @ Pool fusion, Middle road!! Anyways, I'm playing all friday evenings there.. drop in, if you can! I donn prefer @ Labrynth , 1. cuz after an hour of play, clothes stinks man, reason:smoking allowed in the bar attached to the snooker area! 2.expensive tooo!

Based on the attendence, let's book ALL the tables for CS'rz in Pool Fusion! ;)

CheerZ
Get
liao, i so young dun expose me to smoking areas leh:confused: , i think places like cine's level 8 environment is good, just that place is hard to get and price maybe steep too. got any suggestion?

btw 4-6 per table is a good ratio, last week played 6per table got sian after a while:what:

liao, i so young dun expose me to smoking areas leh:confused: , i think places like cine's level 8 environment is good, just that place is hard to get and price maybe steep too. got any suggestion?

btw 4-6 per table is a good ratio, last week played 6per table got sian after a while:what:

I'm not sure bot the place CINE :( lemme know ..and will be there... !

4-6 > are we playing Pool or snooker?? ;)

I think pool fusion is a better place to play then cine. Pool fusionis run by William Ang. National player who used to be ranked top 5 in singapore and top 62 in the wrold if i'm not wrong. So his place is pretty decent standard for playing. LOL at least better then the 1st pool fusion at beach road where i use to spar with him.

pool, snooker i dun noe, what is the pricing like, i mean table per hour?

dun get wrong about the 4-6 range, i am toking abt the minium ppl and the max number of people;)

I think pool fusion is a better place to play then cine. Pool fusionis run by William Ang. National player who used to be ranked top 5 in singapore and top 62 in the wrold if i'm not wrong. So his place is pretty decent standard for playing. LOL at least better then the 1st pool fusion at beach road where i use to spar with him.

lol..it doesn't mean that we play like world no.62! :)

pool, snooker i dun noe, what is the pricing like, i mean table per hour?

dun get wrong about the 4-6 range, i am toking abt the minium ppl and the max number of people;)

Seems like we can go for a pool game this friday...aiyaa..it's :gbounce: :gbounce: tmrw..Year starts with a fastest wrking week!! 6.30pm @pool fusion , middle road ? can?

lol..it doesn't mean that we play like world no.62! :)

Seems like we can go for a pool game this friday...aiyaa..it's :gbounce: :gbounce: tmrw..Year starts with a fastest wrking week!! 6.30pm @pool fusion , middle road ? can?
sorry bro, i may not be goin with you guys, would be in middle rd only in the morning:( , enjoy yourself, there is still next time rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.