Platinum Card Membership - Lifetime Waiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildhoney

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
with just a one-time joining fee of $500,

you'll get 1 main + 2 supplementary cards (annual fees waived for life!)
and of course the lifestyle, exclusive priviledges and glam factor that comes along with your membership.

Interested?

You should have at least mention Platinum Card Membership for what :) .... Credit Card, Fitness Centre, Spa card ????? Etc Etc ;)

wildhoney said:
with just a one-time joining fee of $500,

you'll get 1 main + 2 supplementary cards (annual fees waived for life!)
and of course the lifestyle, exclusive priviledges and glam factor that comes along with your membership.

Interested?

Maybe you should indicate as to what are the requirements (ie, min. income requirement?)

What bank is it from? (I'm assuming that it's a CC..)

Stanchart.

Usual requirement would be SGD 120 000/annum but
currently as a promo, income is no longer a strict requirement and we'll be looking at a variety of other factors as well.

Reply to this mail if you're interested.

wildhoney said:
Stanchart.

Usual requirement would be SGD 120 000/annum but
currently as a promo, income is no longer a strict requirement and we'll be looking at a variety of other factors as well.

Reply to this mail if you're interested.

wat other requiriments?

is there any form to fill? or at least there should be list of conditions, requirements for us to take a look ~~ or is there any links to the promo?

Other criterias would include for example, past payment recods, debt service ratio etc. All applications however would still be subjected to approval at the bank's discretion.

If you're interested, kindly pm me with your name and contact number for further enquiries
or preferably with your name, ic number, tel and address so that I can send an invitation letter + application form to you directly.

So .... back to the basic citeria ..... what's the minimum yearly income required?

invasion of cc promoters from orchard to clubsnap !!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.