Plasma TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
Hi,

Was wondering where I can get a good deal for a 42" Plasma TV. Don't have any particular brand in mind. Anyone care to recommend?

Was thinking of an LCD TV but after looking at the resolution of the Plasma, I was converted.

Thanks!!!

NitroTech said:
Hi,

Was wondering where I can get a good deal for a 42" Plasma TV. Don't have any particular brand in mind. Anyone care to recommend?

Was thinking of an LCD TV but after looking at the resolution of the Plasma, I was converted.

Thanks!!!

Take a look at the new Pioneer 43" Plasma, everything you will want for connection and brillient colour and resolution. Simply the best out there now. I know as I am using one right now. Was comparing against the Panasonic and Hitachi. In the end Pioneer wins.

Dennis said:
Take a look at the new Pioneer 43" Plasma, everything you will want for connection and brillient colour and resolution. Simply the best out there now. I know as I am using one right now. Was comparing against the Panasonic and Hitachi. In the end Pioneer wins.

Ok thanks. But what about wall mounting? Will they do it for you? Any charge?

roughly how much it cost har...., anyone know
might be getting for my parent when they shift house later this year....., so must start planning to save up liao.....

mysonlovenemo said:
roughly how much it cost har...., anyone know
might be getting for my parent when they shift house later this year....., so must start planning to save up liao.....

ranges from $4999 - $14999 (34" - 60")

If you don't have a budget buy the Hitachi Crystalaus (correct spelling?)!!!
:D

u can try pioner PDP-434HDG (43"), panasonic TH-42PHW6 (42"), philips 42FD9954 (42") with Pixel Plus.. all very good.. range around $8k for philips - $10k for pioneer..

RuthBaby said:
r u getting one for me too?
im shifting hse too...
:D

if only i ganna toto on CNY last month, can buy u a few also can :D

thanks for the update guys, at least i have some idea now
hopefully price will go down a bit more later this year, think 5k max i am willing to spent.......

meanwhile will cont to invest some money with singapore pool, maybe i will be that lucky person of these day....
starting to daydream liao ;) ......

btw have anyone checked this shop called Goh Ah Bee in HouGang,
heard they sell pretty cheap electrical appliances....

If you dont mind a display set, SAFE at Toa Payoh, has a 42 philips for $46xx.

When I buy mine they give either a table top stand or wall bracket, you can only choose one. They will do simple mounting for you if you choose the wall bracket. I choose the table top stand so that it is more flexible and I can move it anywhere next time.

NitroTech said:
Ok thanks. But what about wall mounting? Will they do it for you? Any charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.