Planning to go Bali for pre-wedding photoshoot, what's the best time to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKMobile

Aug 29, 2006
Is Bali having any special rainny season etc? Any peak season? What's the airlines you would recommend for more cost savings so that we can pay more for the photography? :D

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post, coz the others are mostly talking about the photography itself but not the logistic side.....

thanks pals!

best time is June to August... cool and least rainy... but also the peak season so expect higher prices, especially June (for packages bought in Singapore) and August (if booking directly with the hotels in Bali, there is usually a surcharge in late July to August, depending on hotel)... July is good :)

just settled everything to go Bali in June. JoHo is my honorable photographer :D Brining along Jennis Wong as Make Up Artist hehe....

remember to post some pix :D

do you guys happen to buy flowers for pre-wedding photoshoot purpose? any recommendation for a reputable florist? Dun think we can bring any flower to the plane :(

wah, jOhO, your honeymoon with William Chua damn exciting leh lol! If I tio 4D I will go with you guys and take a casual shots in greece! :D but seriously....I'm quite tempted hehe.....

oh yeah baby!

Just back from this very tiring yet lots of funs trip! The weather was very nice, only rained a bit during our 3rd day there, but it was very cloudy when we reach the Beratan lake and the "botanic garden" which is more like a natural park, as cooling as Genting/Cameron Highland though :D Unfortunately we didn't have time for the waterfall.....

It was quite an interesting experience to have jOhO and Jennis (our make up artist) + her bodyguard + our driver (dewa aka David the man <-- new name given by jOhO) to complete this bali pre-photography trip!

Hopefully we will get a lot of WOW photos from jOhO lol! Sorry ah jOhO, cannot climb the cliffs....if not sure can win some awards hoh?

In case you manage to grab some awards, remember to share half of the certificate to me OK? :bsmilie:

Is Bali having any special rainny season etc? Any peak season? What's the airlines you would recommend for more cost savings so that we can pay more for the photography? :D

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post, coz the others are mostly talking about the photography itself but not the logistic side.....

thanks pals!

After a bombing incident.

I went there 2 weeks after the Bali bombing. It was heaven, we have everything to ourselves. Only a few reporters and some tourists were around.

The place and hotel were partically empty.

Anyway.. do not hope such thing would happen again!

;)Hihi, enjoyable trip and nicey brides and funny JOho,i bet we have many many many nice shots mann.

Hey my body guard noyt bad eer, assistant for our dear JOho my mann. "NASI PADANG".LOL
Jennis

haha, jennis, didn't know you're also a member here.

JoHo just put up a 9-pictures review.....but I guess we have so much more to see, still dunno when we can meet him to see the photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.