Status
Not open for further replies.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
Yes Grindhouse! :cool:

"Planet Terror" is opening today. :)

QT fan boys all fall in! :cool:

planet_terror_poster2.jpg

I watched Death Proof & it's not bad... so will watch this too.

I tried to look for the timing & found out that it is not showing in any cinema now... it is not showing yet... G.V website shows Sept 3rd week...

I tried to look for the timing & found out that it is not showing in any cinema now... it is not showing yet... G.V website shows Sept 3rd week...

me too. :( on the postcard it says 23 Aug 2007.. wonder why delayed? :(

Excellent!!! QT fans fall in! :devil:

If you like Death Proof, I recommend to watch Planet Terror. It's a good movie. :)

they showed Planet Terror and Deathproof together as one movie in the US....sheesh

Yup, I know we got ripped off here. The combined movie is Grindhouse. But I'm sure our local cinemas don't want to lose profits by showing a long ass movie, so they split Grindhouse into two movies.

they showed Planet Terror and Deathproof together as one movie in the US....sheesh

That's because the movie(s) were suppose to be screened that way under the Title Grindhouse. Grindhouse is refer to the way movies were screeen in the 70s if I am not wrong. That usually mean B movies screen back to back with advertisement in the middle.

So this Grindhouse moive also has the "fake" made up advertisement...so I am wondering if they will still show them after or before the movie.

Break the show into two and make twice as much money. heheh

Yeah when it was Grindhouse they had four fake trailers. You can find them on youtube.

It's on and peoples are falling in...

But the TS is gone!

the back-2-back screening on Friday at Plaza Sing. had only 1 'fake' trailer. Sianz

"machete" :thumbsup::bsmilie:

Yup, I know we got ripped off here. The combined movie is Grindhouse. But I'm sure our local cinemas don't want to lose profits by showing a long ass movie, so they split Grindhouse into two movies.

After this project totally bombed at the US box office in April (production cost US$65M+, raked in only US$24M+), the studio got to re-think re-strategy the worldwide release...

Originally, this Planet Terror is very short one, 80mins only, it was extended to 105mins...

All abt the movie : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.