Singapore
www.flickr.com
Attempted abstract to show planet earth

2036729596_cc20145e01.jpg

how to do it? wow! nice

at work now:)
think i will post it at digital darkroom section when i get home
coz not very erm convenient to do the guide at work ;p

I'm guessing a fisheye pic with mirror image. Some flares added to the right side to simulate sunlight or something like that.. keke

Great concept btw.

Thanks m3lv1nh0:)

My second attempt
Trying to show 2 different sides of a city
Light and dark
2037118688_001e5b5158.jpg

simply wonderful...:thumbsup:

Redsun Bro.... your balls looked fantastic (Hahahaha...) : how did you get them?? Can show us how u did it??

no prob bro!
will be posting screenshots of how to do this in photoshop tonight when i reach home;)

no prob bro!
will be posting screenshots of how to do this in photoshop tonight when i reach home;)

Cant wait for this man! simply interesting!

Bro Bro.. while awaiting for your proper technique of the Orb of Life.....

Here is my any wack attempt... close? Something is missing in here... Let me know if u wish to have this remove from your thread.. sorry to flood!

2037343366_a19761a3c9.jpg

Sorry for my choice of picture.. (it was a sun set... haaa) i know it looked like an A hole..... pardon me...

Simply fantastic! First few look like a man-made planet armed with a force-field around it.

Bro Bro.. while awaiting for your proper technique of the Orb of Life.....

Here is my any wack attempt... close? Something is missing in here... Let me know if u wish to have this remove from your thread.. sorry to flood!

2037343366_a19761a3c9.jpg

Sorry for my choice of picture.. (it was a sun set... haaa) i know it looked like an A hole..... pardon me...

Looks like a deadly worm-hole with no return!

Status
Not open for further replies.