Planes & helicopters over residential areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballack

Jul 17, 2006
CanonGraphers.org
Seems like planes and helicopters have increased in flying intensity. I keep hearing these loud noises of planes flying by and even helicopters hovering in the skies around Cantonment area in the evening. Quite noisy.

Has anyone taking shots of them in the skies from your flats?

Ballack said:
Seems like planes and helicopters have increased in flying intensity. I keep hearing these loud noises of planes flying by and even helicopters hovering in the skies around Cantonment area in the evening. Quite noisy.

Has anyone taking shots of them in the skies from your flats?

dun think need national day then can take helicopter shots liao...

time to bring out the 50-500...

I got wokened up this morning by low flying jets in the Joo Chiat area. Not once but several low passes, it was extremely disturbing. It's bad enough they fly so low but why do it so early in the day? Put in a complaint, if you feel compelled, use the link below to the email form and select "Aircraft Noise" from the subject menu.

Complain over here

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dun think need national day then can take helicopter shots liao...

time to bring out the 50-500...

Got some helicopter flying low level around Cantonment area. Sleeping, woken up by a loud choppy noise. Went outside, it's almost 9pm and totally dark. Cannot shoot. =\

Ballack said:
Got some helicopter flying low level around Cantonment area. Sleeping, woken up by a loud choppy noise. Went outside, it's almost 9pm and totally dark. Cannot shoot. =\

use flash extender... flash them out of the skies... hahaha...

Terence said:
I got wokened up this morning by low flying jets in the Joo Chiat area. Not once but several low passes, it was extremely disturbing. It's bad enough they fly so low but why do it so early in the day? Put in a complaint, if you feel compelled, use the link below to the email form and select "Aircraft Noise" from the subject menu.

Complain over here

I agree totally!!!! :angry: The stupid planes are flying so low.. and are so damn loud!!! at first i though that maybe its cos of the national day parade fly pass practices.... but now! this has been going on for months!!!!! n national day is OVER! and its getting earlier n earlier in the day... :thumbsd:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
use flash extender... flash them out of the skies... hahaha...

They might fire a rocket over thinking I'm hostile or something. :bsmilie:

You can reenact a Blackhawk down scenario if you have the right eqpt :sweat:

Klose said:
You can reenact a Blackhawk down scenario if you have the right eqpt :sweat:

Black Hack Down done through that complaint portal. I just filed my suit. Noisy since 8+am. The thing is, I can't see those planes but I can hear them!

Juz wondering if the sound's really so bad when they are blazing past, afterburners and all? Or are u guys really very light sleepers to get affected? :dunno:

jsbn said:
Juz wondering if the sound's really so bad when they are blazing past, afterburners and all? Or are u guys really very light sleepers to get affected? :dunno:

I work around airplanes and I find this pretty loud. Whatever it is I think the flights should be retimed to a later part of the day, that's just pure consideration. My windows rattled a little during the initial pass this morning.

jsbn said:

Nothing is worse than hearing an arty barrage :bsmilie:

Terence said:
I work around airplanes and I find this pretty loud. Whatever it is I think the flights should be retimed to a later part of the day, that's just pure consideration. My windows rattled a little during the initial pass this morning.

Believe me ... the jets that flew pass low .. set off quite a few car alarms as well :rolleyes: :bsmilie:

Woah, car alarms. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:

Its really damn loud... does not even sound like its at far distance... as mentioned... windows rattle!!!

Guys, dun get so pissed off. Their intention might really be for the coming IMF event. They are the ones who are protecting our country too. So bear with this lor. When war comes, would you still want to complain if they are not around. Think again lor.

you think the pilots and crew want to get up so early and fly is it? you think the planners like to receive complaints? or perhaps you think they are sadistic? be happy we even have jets and choppers that fly and didn't fall out of the sky, other country have trouble just refuelling the aircraft for training, if they could fly to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.