Places to take Wedding photos .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexscooby

Aug 6, 2006
Hello guys , any idea where would be a good place to take Wedding Photos (for the album) ? I was actually thinking of a place with tall Lalans and preferably with some sea or lake .

This is for the wedding album that my bro is doing for his wedding . So the photographer is asking if he has any place in mind that he would like .

Thanks in advance guys .

You might want to try the Changi Point. At the begining point (at the East where the food stalls) there some tall lalans. At the end (at the west) where people fishing, betweet 5:30 to 6:30pm you can see professional shooting wedding photo, sometime 3 to 4 groups at the same time. Some couple drive to J.B. for wedding photo, during Mon to Fri no traffic jam.

thanks bro . Is there anywhere with big open fields of lalans as well ? :)

You probably need to go Punggol. Lots of such fields at the Northern side of Punggol. Also can go shoot at Punggol End, where there is beach and Lalang fields

You probably need to go Punggol. Lots of such fields at the Northern side of Punggol. Also can go shoot at Punggol End, where there is beach and Lalang fields

Thanks guys . You guys really helpful .

Anyway , How would i access to this field ?

take the road to Punggol end. You'll reach the jetty.
The round stones on beach is found on the left side of the jetty. There should be a field of Lalang there. Good place to take sunset shots with the couple.

The right side of the jetty has bigger lalang fields, and you also will see less man-made structures in the background. Probably better for field shots.

You might need some assistance for the bride as it's a bit of walk in rough terrain though.
This is a good link to give you some ideas. The place i mentioned are 30-35 as shown on the map

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=262904&highlight=Punggol

You might want to try the end of the Punggol Road. Parking is free, but close at 5:30pm, or park at the near by private housing.

The area is very very remote, try to go there and do a test shooting. This place is good for sunset photograhpic.

For lady, best is to prepare extra walking shoe, and please take note there is no shade to take cover.

It is good advise to tell couple the condition of the place before reaching there.

For lake photo, Lower and Upper Peirce Reservoir will be a good place with SICC in the back ground. Please take note there are some wild monkeys.

Good Luck !

Once again , thanks guys , really helpful :)

You might want to try the end of the Punggol Road. Parking is free, but close at 5:30pm, or park at the near by private housing.

The area is very very remote, try to go there and do a test shooting. This place is good for sunset photograhpic.

For lady, best is to prepare extra walking shoe, and please take note there is no shade to take cover.

It is good advise to tell couple the condition of the place before reaching there.

For lake photo, Lower and Upper Peirce Reservoir will be a good place with SICC in the back ground. Please take note there are some wild monkeys.

Good Luck !

I don't think parking at the end of Punggol Road is free. Understand that the bus need to make a 3 point turn there and required a big space. Ever saw a TP booked a few vehicles for illegal parking.

I don't think parking at the end of Punggol Road is free. Understand that the bus need to make a 3 point turn there and required a big space. Ever saw a TP booked a few vehicles for illegal parking.

Please do not park in front of the jetty which is mark double yellow line, and the bus is making 3 point turn at the area. Please take note, In front of the jetty there is always one police man on duty.

Please park at the following areas:

1. 100 m before the jetty, turn left and park inside the private res. area.
2. 50 m before the jetty, turn right and park inside the parking lot. Please remove your car before 5:30 pm.

Above information should be correct, I was there 2 days ago.

Please do not park in front of the jetty which is mark double yellow line, and the bus is making 3 point turn at the area. Please take note, In front of the jetty there is always one police man on duty.

Please park at the following areas:

1. 100 m before the jetty, turn left and park inside the private res. area.
2. 50 m before the jetty, turn right and park inside the parking lot. Please remove your car before 5:30 pm.

Above information should be correct, I was there 2 days ago.

Thanks bro , do you know if the lalangs are still there ? or ALL gone already , i read from the other page that the lalangs at point 12 is gone ... How bout the rest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.