Places to shoot in S'pore

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin85

Mar 26, 2003
Tampines
Visit site
Where do you guys normally go shoot?Interested to find out more places to shoot in s'pore,so why not lets exchange locations?

justin85------city hall,little india,geylang serai,chinatown,changi beach,labrador park,botannical gardens,AH,ubin.

:)

justin85------city hall,little india,geylang serai,chinatown,changi beach,labrador park,botannical gardens,AH,ubin.

T16 - Esplanade, West Coast Park, Zoological Garden, Kent Ridge Park, Upper & Lower Pierce Reservoir

T16 - Esplanade, West Coast Park, Zoological Garden, Kent Ridge Park, Upper & Lower Pierce Reservoir

fengwei - Sungei Buloh, Sentosa, Chinese Garden, Malay Village, Jurong Bird Park, Pasir Ris, East Cost, Sime Forest, McRitch Reservoir

fengwei - Sungei Buloh, Sentosa, Chinese Garden, Malay Village, Jurong Bird Park, Pasir Ris, East Cost, Sime Forest, McRitch Reservoir

lensman - SPG, kent ridge park, larbador park, sentosa, jurong hill.... may, raffles marina...

Lensman said:

lensman - SPG, kent ridge park, larbador park, sentosa, jurong hill.... may, raffles marina...

eh interrupt awhile ah - SPG <---simi lai eh? :dunno:

Gosu_John said:
eh interrupt awhile ah - SPG <---simi lai eh? :dunno:

Hhahahaa...it is SBG.... S'pore botanical gdns.... Must be my butterfingers lah.... :bsmilie:

lensman - SBG, kent ridge park, larbador park, sentosa, jurong hill.... may, raffles marina...

crazypaladin - mount faber, bukit timah, kusu island, st john island, changi boardwalk, orchard road, east coast etc...

ST John & Kusu have good locations meh ? It was flooded with maids that weekend I was there.... nearly cannot come back in the last ferry...

Lensman said:
Hhahahaa...it is SBG.... S'pore botanical gdns.... Must be my butterfingers lah.... :bsmilie:

haha i tht what... Thank you for the clarification :)

Lensman said:

hmm...anyone noes how to go to jurong hill??..
;) Along the singapore river got alot of things to shoot.

Paperkurt said:
hmm...anyone noes how to go to jurong hill??..
;) Along the singapore river got alot of things to shoot.

Jurong hill. You have to drive up. If no transport, then a bus from Boon Lay to Jurong bird park and then walk all the way up...

Lensman said:
Jurong hill. You have to drive up. If no transport, then a bus from Boon Lay to Jurong bird park and then walk all the way up...

I find that a lot of the nice view kanna blocked liao.

T16 said:
I find that a lot of the nice view kanna blocked liao.

Actually, before 9/11. In the evenings, i used to ride my bike and cruise around Jurong island. Now need pass to sneak in, let alone camera gears...

ok thanx..
security kinda tight nowadays...
did anyone mention sheares bridge??..

Nope,no one mentioned it yet.Wow,so many posts.Keep the locations coming.

Anyway i just found a not too bad place to shoot at buona vista area near tanglin halt.They got a railway track nearby as well as a some "colonial looking" houses nearby that are pretty gd to shoot. :cool:

There is one that I have always wanted to do so...

Changi Airport runway in the early evening, when the planes take off or lands....

Lensman said:
There is one that I have always wanted to do so...

Changi Airport runway in the early evening, when the planes take off or lands....

that should be quite a sight.

actually i really wish to shoot national stadium before its been demolished.anybody went there so far?last time i went there the guard didnt let me go in. :embrass:

justin85 said:
that should be quite a sight.

actually i really wish to shoot national stadium before its been demolished.anybody went there so far?last time i went there the guard didnt let me go in. :embrass:

hey i stay near there... can bring you guys to some old colonial buildings and train tracks.... nice place to shoot models too.. (contrast old and new...) queenstown also got some old shop houses... btw anyone seen any old orange bus-stop anywhere??? wanna find some to take pics... btw if anyone is going stadium, i might wanna go (didnt know it was going to be demolised...)

i trying to org a shoot in the stadium...now waiting for CS mod to approve before i carry on with the liasion with SSC...

Places to shoot....

Sentosa -> Old colonial house, lost civilisations, beach behing tanjong beach Carpark
Outram -> Old Train Yard
City Hall -> Fort Canning Hill
Goby Ghaut -> some of the office buildings at the back...
Palau Ubin -> old houses, the quarry
Bukit Timah -> nature reserve, xiao gui ling
OLD ESTATES -> Bt Merah, chinatown, toa payoh

the list is never ending....old orange bus stops inside one army training area is still remember seeing not recommended to sneak in though...even those at jalan bahar have been changed....think there's still one ard some air base is it??

lots of places to shoot..... for model shoots....anywhere also can one...most impt is the clothers..

Status
Not open for further replies.