Places to shoot in M'sia for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Any recommendation of places in M'sia to shoot within a day? Erm.. like depart from singapore very early in the morning and reach back Sg at night. Prefer scenic places (and of course safe), away from urban places. :D

best to go in a group in case kena robbed. If you have a manfrotto, they make good clubs in some scenarios.

still havent say what you want to shoot.

charter a plane to KL..shoot KLCC...eat KFC....and fly back...45mins each way...(excluding makan and shooting tho)

Pengerang.. Take boat from Changi V ($8 one way) 1st boat leaves around 8am and last boat back is 3:30pm. Can go eat buttered lobster.

Pengerang.. Take boat from Changi V ($8 one way) 1st boat leaves around 8am and last boat back is 3:30pm. Can go eat buttered lobster.

hahaha... that's the first "sensible" reply :)
But then again, TS might be a relative of Bill Gates, or maybe Roman Abramovich. Perhaps he DOES have his own personal Airbus 380 to fly to KL! :)

charter a plane to KL..shoot KLCC...eat KFC....and fly back...45mins each way...(excluding makan and shooting tho)

KLCC got Helipad leh.

Can fly from airport to there in a private helicopter.

Ask your pilot to make a few circles around KLCC so that you can shoot from the air.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Interested in shooting nature or landscape.

Planning to do it on one of the sat and rest on sunday before work on monday. That's why hope to see if can do it within a day. Don't mind waking up early to make my way there. :)

Hmmmm, melaka could be a nice place to shoot.

Not too far away, and i think relatively safe. But then you could be shooting what most tourist would be shoot...

Got nice chendol there ;p

Btw, I will be stationed there for the next 2 weeks.

waterfall at kota tinggi seems like a good spot to take pictures...i think its an hour's drive from jb...as for safe or not,that i'm not sure...but if u juz bring along a pocket size digital camera,i dont see any danger other than slipping into the water...:bsmilie:

it takes about 5hr for a coach at 80km/h to reach KL as reference so take note of travelling time vs shooting time.

Heard about this place... it is a rural village right?
Does anyone know if there is any accommodation for travelers there? Seems like don't have. :dunno:

nope...Pengerang I think is also called "Shi Wan Dao"...they have nice lobsters there too...

however, Malacca would be a nice place to go...drive up is about 2 - 2.5 hrs....if u drive fast..1.5 hrs can reach liao...bus ride is 3.5 - 4.5 hrs one way...

for Kota Tinggi....its rainy season...so need to be xtra careful...

Status
Not open for further replies.