Places to sell used laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about it, only know some shops in SLS selling.

tangoninazero said:
Any one know any good deals or places :thumbsup: to sell used Laptop?

Appreciate your kind information

Looking at the way you phrase it. To buy one or you are selling off and looking for a place to do so?

You can try Pac-Tech.
They have 2 shops:

Kembangan Plaza #02-03 67492181 Andy Leong
SLS #B1-34 63373277 Michael Tan

Bring ur lappy down for them to check and they will quote u.

Must know how to bargain hor...
Good Luck ;)

hardwarezone.com?

try sls, i not sure about the market rate though,
just walk around and ask lo, quite a few shops there doing this.

To buy or sell, I notice there is one in Peninsula Plaza on the second floor. It is not in the main foyer are but in the back area shop units. Just a few doors down from EastGear shop.

The same type of shops that buy and sell are at Sim Lim Square and again not facing the main foyer but those more quiter shops facing the outer parts of the building on the 4th floor.

My opinion is that you will never be able to get a good price for your notebook as they will bargain you down and belittle your notebook as way old or technically too backward as technology is moving so fast forward..blah blah..and then they will up the price to get a good selling price for them but the good thing is...you dont have to worry about giving personal warranty or worry if something goes wrong with it, you have to take it back and return the money to the buyer. The shop take all the risk and servicing for it. For me if I was selling my notebook, I would sell it to a buyer myself and get a better deal for it. BUt of course you have to be sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

I always sell my used laptop at Yahoo Singapore auction page. So far already
sold 3 laptops successfully :)

cookiez said:
I always sell my used laptop at Yahoo Singapore auction page. So far already
sold 3 laptops successfully :)

got the url here? thinking of getting one

Status
Not open for further replies.