Places to buy Genius tablets?

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
Anyone knows any popular bookstores or cyberactive holding genius tablets?

I have $85 vouchers remaining and I can't think of anything else to spend it on. I don't mind spending like $20 more on top of the 85 though.

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
Oh btw I'm using it for retouching in photoshop. Hardly to no drawings or illustrations at all

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
evilorgi said:
what is this genuis tablet used for? is it in replacement for a mouse??
Yes and no. Just imagine a pen without ink and a piece of electronic paper. What you draw will appear on the screen. It's like controlling the cursor with a pen and paper instead of a mouse. Usually used for illustration directly in the computer or portrait touching up, effects, drawing masks etc. the leading brand is Wacom, but I have no money to afford them XD

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
9V-Orion Images said:
I recall seeing Genius graphics tablets at Challenger Megastore in Funan DigitaLife Mall quite some time back.
But the vouchers can't be used in challenger

evilorgi

Nov 9, 2007
Tampines
www.facebook.com
Yes and no. Just imagine a pen without ink and a piece of electronic paper. What you draw will appear on the screen. It's like controlling the cursor with a pen and paper instead of a mouse. Usually used for illustration directly in the computer or portrait touching up, effects, drawing masks etc. the leading brand is Wacom, but I have no money to afford them XD
i see i see... thanks for the clarification =)

Top Bottom