Places to buy Genius tablets?

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
Anyone knows any popular bookstores or cyberactive holding genius tablets?

I have $85 vouchers remaining and I can't think of anything else to spend it on. I don't mind spending like $20 more on top of the 85 though.

Oh btw I'm using it for retouching in photoshop. Hardly to no drawings or illustrations at all

evilorgi said:
what is this genuis tablet used for? is it in replacement for a mouse??

Yes and no. Just imagine a pen without ink and a piece of electronic paper. What you draw will appear on the screen. It's like controlling the cursor with a pen and paper instead of a mouse. Usually used for illustration directly in the computer or portrait touching up, effects, drawing masks etc. the leading brand is Wacom, but I have no money to afford them XD

9V-Orion Images said:
I recall seeing Genius graphics tablets at Challenger Megastore in Funan DigitaLife Mall quite some time back.

But the vouchers can't be used in challenger

Yes and no. Just imagine a pen without ink and a piece of electronic paper. What you draw will appear on the screen. It's like controlling the cursor with a pen and paper instead of a mouse. Usually used for illustration directly in the computer or portrait touching up, effects, drawing masks etc. the leading brand is Wacom, but I have no money to afford them XD

i see i see... thanks for the clarification =)