Places to buy electronic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
Hi,

Where's the best place (in terms of pricing) to get electronic stuff like DVD players and TVs?

not too many shops there though.

some of the neighbourhood shops....maybe...Paris Silk...

Originally posted by munfai
Hi,

Where's the best place (in terms of pricing) to get electronic stuff like DVD players and TVs?

there is this shop at Eminent Plaza, can't remember what floor. Think it's 2rd. The man at the shop guarantees that his price is the lowest in Singapore and so far i've always gotten the best price (i compare them with other places like SLS etc)

You just have to give him the model number etc and he will quote you a price and from there go and compare the prices with other places.

P/S: edited spelling mistakes!! :D

Originally posted by NitroTech
there is this shop at Eminem Plaza, can't remember what floor. Think it's 2rd. The man at the shop guarantees that his price is the lowest in Singapore and so far i've always gotten the best price (i compare them with other places like SLS etc)

You just have to give him the model number etc and he will quote you a price and from there go and compare the prices with other places.

ok... where is this Eminem Plaza?

Originally posted by munfai
ok... where is this Eminem Plaza?

found it... it's along Lavender St, rite?

Originally posted by megaweb
3 months ago I bought a Pioneer DVD DV-400-S player at Best Denki ( Tampines ) ... it costs abt $250++ . it supports all DVD region codes

actually i'm looking for something of the same sort, but i want the speakers as well

Originally posted by NitroTech
Yeah and it's not Eminem , it's Eminent.... hehehe...... :D :bsmilie:

ya... i was wondering which rich guy actually glorified Eminem so much that he/she had a building named after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.