Places selling rubber/zoom grip for Nikon Equipment

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
anyone knows? i'm looking for a afs 24-70 f2.8 zoom ring rubber and a D7000 battery grip rubber.

I will suggest going to nsc. It's quite an intricate task.

cuz no more warranty which means i need to spent close to 1 hundred juz to replace the rubber in nsc.

cuz no more warranty which means i need to spent close to 1 hundred juz to replace the rubber in nsc.

Even if it's within warranty period I don't think it is covered under the scope of warranty since it's wear and tear, not manufacturing defect.

Even if it's within warranty period I don't think it is covered under the scope of warranty since it's wear and tear, not manufacturing defect.

true...but nsc did replace the rubber on my d7000 battery grip because it peeled of less than 3 weeks, and it's not even use everyday. and it peeled off again after 2mths lol.

i've no problem with D800's grip though.

baggiolee said:
thx! not sure if any camera stores sell this cuz so far i've never seen before.

Bro... Double sides tape can buy at popular larh. Haha

Look in Ebay, quote a number of sellers... All comes with industry-type double-sided stickers. DON'T USE those normal double sided tape.

cannot double sided back the rubber, cuz the rubber already out of shape. :(

cannot double sided back the rubber, cuz the rubber already out of shape. :(

you can cut the rubber back into shape.. then double-side tape it.

One place to get all kinds of tape at wholesale prices is at a adhesive distributor in Kaki Bukit place.

BTW, you can only get the rubber grips from old salvaged parts form other lenses/cameras. I am very sure Nikon Singapore will not sell you the parts.

you can cut the rubber back into shape.. then double-side tape it.

One place to get all kinds of tape at wholesale prices is at a adhesive distributor in Kaki Bukit place.

Since you exposed my secret, I might as well give the exact address... 14 Kaki Bukit place :bsmilie: