Places of pictures to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there !

May i know where is the best place to take portrait pictures? Like Abandon Places, ShopHouses. etc etc.

Leave me the street name and address if possible.

Please Reply Post.

THANKS ALL for your replies.

got a few places to recommend

No 3 Abandoned House Road
No 8 Shophouse Lane
No 225 Portrait Street
Blk 145 NotInUse Avenue

Good luck and have fun
Don't forget to share your images!

got a few places to recommend

No 3 Abandoned House Road
No 8 Shophouse Lane
No 225 Portrait Street
Blk 145 NotInUse Avenue

Good luck and have fun
Don't forget to share your images!

Hahahahhahahahhaha.

I've been to No. 8 Shophouse Lane... It's right opposite the BlooDyempty Condominium. Nice place. :p

i know along kim yen road, a few block beside the singapore buddhist lodge, there are abandoned shophouses surrounded waiting to be torn down ,but i see a couple with a photographer sneaking taking wedding photo.

You posted in a wrong sub forum, should be Newbies Corner,
Gatherings and Outings is for organize outing, since you are not inviting anyone to join you.

anyway, I would suggest not using this type of location for portrait shoot, unless you are a very experience photographers or go with a group.

You are responsible to the safety of your models, this areas deserted, and nobody could help you if anything happened. And do note trespassing of private or state property is against the law.

Try using area like fort canning instead, at least it is more accessible, and washrooms are available for wardrobe changing.

Amazing. The intellect here is languishing.

You posted in a wrong sub forum, should be Newbies Corner,
Gatherings and Outings is for organize outing, since you are not inviting anyone to join you.

anyway, I would suggest not using this type of location for portrait shoot, unless you are a very experience photographers or go with a group.

You are responsible to the safety of your models, this areas deserted, and nobody could help you if anything happened. And do note trespassing of private or state property is against the law.

Try using area like fort canning instead, at least it is more accessible, and washrooms are available for wardrobe changing.

yes, please do not go here by yourself.

2 year ago. I went to Tang dynasty all by myself. i near drop into this big hole. Think about i really should not be here alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.