Places Of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
Hi all,

I just started photography not long ago, and want to ask you guys where do you go for shooting? And what do you usually shoot?

depends on your intended subject/ your inner vision

yep true, but i think as a newbie i wanna try all kinds of subjects and i was wondering, where do you all usually go and for what kind of shots?

I know SBG is good for the nature and macro enthusiasts. what about others?

for streets: raffles place mrt station area

bigfatfish said:
yep true, but i think as a newbie i wanna try all kinds of subjects and i was wondering, where do you all usually go and for what kind of shots?

I know SBG is good for the nature and macro enthusiasts. what about others?

little india/arab street would be good place to start

anybody tried chinatown? and what are the specific areas of interest there?

i dunno....nowadays i doin events and home shoots for kids..all on sats...coz weekdays i dun shoot....not so much of streets anymore....u check vincent whale...

if i not wrong we doin a model shoot soon...$30 a person....max four...so far 2 ppl liao....u interested??

Witness said:
i dunno....nowadays i doin events and home shoots for kids..all on sats...coz weekdays i dun shoot....not so much of streets anymore....u check vincent whale...

if i not wrong we doin a model shoot soon...$30 a person....max four...so far 2 ppl liao....u interested??

what vincent whale? for the model shoot , newbie newbie can go? :) whos the model

Witness said:
model is my friend...she's a pro model.....tt's y we getting a special rate....hmmmm
actually i also dunno y i doin this..only know how to take kids le...wonder if women are the same haha

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=77910&page=5&pp=20

oh alright i have read the thread. I m interested. Maybe you can PM me the details? And by the way, I cant see the model's pictures. Got a friend who might be interested too. Wait for your PM? :)

Witness said:
anyway...can enquire wat u are using??

i am only using a 5050z.

does the shoot require you to be armed with at least an SLR?

eh....no....u can shoot wif anything...olympus 5050??? hmmmmm....good cam

oh ok.....let me know the details. :)

bigfatfish said:
Hi all,

I just started photography not long ago, and want to ask you guys where do you go for shooting? And what do you usually shoot?
Bugis/People.

Status
Not open for further replies.