Places I've been to in my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

asturias105

Dec 18, 2004
photobloglww.orgfree.com
Well, had this theme in mind, and executed the following shots. I don't know if they will be well-received, but do give me comments and feedback yah? :)

tn_P1010186.jpg

tn_P1010187.jpg

tn_P1010188.jpg

tn_P1010192.jpg

I like it. Are your dreams always so oversaturated and burnt out?

somehow i feel that if there is more motion blur, it will be better, for example the 1st one..

for the 4th one, there seem to be too little motion, and we could make out the background, and thus the dreamy effect gone already..

however, i like the purposely overexposed and highly saturated photos.. something refreshing :)

a big No for motion sickness pple :nono: I almost got disorientated after looking from pic 1 to last pic

r ur dreams always so colorful and saturated? somehow, i like them.

mine's always in black and white... i wonder y.

mine dreams are kinda fuzzy. slightly unsaturated. can be B&W sometimes. when i dream of my home, it's always the one at the older address, odd.

jOhO said:
not fair lor.. i don't remember any of my dreams.. :cry:

OT: mebbe they just slipped out of your mind... slippery when wet:p

Thanks for the responses, I'm quite encouraged to know that some of you like this series of pics.

Also, quite surprised to know tt some of u actually have ur dreams in black n white!! then do u know tt u are dreaming at that point of time (because of the monochrome condition)? :p

Mine was always as vivid and coloured just like in real life.

jOhO said:
not fair lor.. i don't remember any of my dreams.. :cry:

hey quite truth for me too... wat happen huh, seriously long time nvm enjoy the process of recalling last nite dream.....

as for the pics, :nono: r u dreaming about cruising in a car, with your slr set to 1/30?

may i know which camera you used to capture your dreams?:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wow you brought your camera to your dream! how cool!!

later i will be holding on to my camera to sleep!

ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.