Places for portraite in singapore

bullseyez

Dec 20, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi all, would like to consolidate some info about where are places you guy will go for portraite shoot. This is just a sharing threat, so please sharing is caring ^^

bullseyez said:
Hi all, would like to consolidate some info about where are places you guy will go for portraite shoot. This is just a sharing threat, so please sharing is caring ^^

Sharing threat?? Oh my! Haha.

Sharing threats is rarely welcomed.
Sharing thread or sharing treat for you ;) - Please have a look at other sections of the forum. Places to shoot are discussed frequently, many threads with pictures even state the location. Beside this, there is no 'portrait place' as such - the location has to fit your theme and other criteria. And sometimes the backside of the HDB block is already the right place.

Last edited:

Please do try to at least look at the previous threads. People have already shared and cared, but by not searching, you are not caring...

Please do try to at least look at the previous threads. People have already shared and cared, but by not searching, you are not caring...

next line:

a member for 2.5 years and with 300+ posts... and you don't know how to search?

next line:

a member for 2.5 years and with 300+ posts... and you don't know how to search?

:thumbsup: Can be fortune teller already. :bsmilie:

And once again ... sigh

Sembawang Park, Bishan Park, Ang Mo Kio Park, Kallang Waterside Park, Youth Olympic Park, East Coast Park.

my room (provided you have a pretty hot model) :bsmilie:

Well just wan to start something for sharing.
Fort canning park, clark quay, vivo city.
If u guys check my history shld able to see i had been those places i mention above.
Actualy have a though of it, any place can be ur 'portraite place' so, haha no point doing this thread as well.

Sembawang Park, Bishan Park, Ang Mo Kio Park, Kallang Waterside Park, Youth Olympic Park, East Coast Park.

my room (provided you have a pretty hot model) :bsmilie:

Pretty hot model? Guy or girl?

Anyway for TS... it is up to the imagination of yourself to create a very good area for portraite... it can be in studio, bathroom, hotel room, Kei's room, your own room, any HDB void decks, fort canning, east coast park, sentosa, botanical garden... even sungei budoh, pulau ubin, etc, etc.

I would advise that you look at some of what others had done when taking portraits and some location featured in those photos to get some ideas and themes... then choose.

All the best.

Pretty hot model? Guy or girl?

Anyway for TS... it is up to the imagination of yourself to create a very good area for portraite... it can be in studio, bathroom, hotel room, Kei's room, your own room, any HDB void decks, fort canning, east coast park, sentosa, botanical garden... even sungei budoh, pulau ubin, etc, etc.

I would advise that you look at some of what others had done when taking portraits and some location featured in those photos to get some ideas and themes... then choose.

All the best.

Female Model :bsmilie:

and yes. do look at some of the locations shot at. it's up to you to make the best out of your situation. it's then that you'll grow as a photographer.

Actually if shooting is done using wide aperture like f1.2, then it doesn't matter the location ... Because the background is blurrrrrrr...

Actually if shooting is done using wide aperture like f1.2, then it doesn't matter the location ... Because the background is blurrrrrrr...

Then shoot in a garbage dump area. Also blur what :bsmilie:

I like Chinese Garden, Fort Canning etc. Actually you really just have to look around and you'll find suitable places. Cheers.