PLACES FOR PHOTO SHOOT AND FILMING

Yappy

May 30, 2004
I think it is good to start a thread to share on the availability of places for photo shoot or filming. Please inpuT. Please indicate whether it is free or otherwise. good if we know the fees.

1. All public gardens????

I think it is good to start a thread to share on the availability of places for photo shoot or filming. Please inpuT. Please indicate whether it is free or otherwise. good if we know the fees.

2. This one counted? Photo shooting is ok, but filming is a bit cramped. It's 30/hr weekdays, $40/hr weekends. ;)

from my experience here in CS, this type of thread won't hv more than 2 replies. LOL

from my experience here in CS, this type of thread won't hv more than 2 replies. LOL

You're wrong. It has 3 replies. :bsmilie:

2. Bidadari Cemetery
3. Pulau Tekong

Both don't need to bring models with you as they are available on site. :)

Other countries.

Public beaches

Other countries? U probably need to pay over the table and under the table money...

OP never mention the places need to be free :bsmilie:

It can be free or not free :bsmilie:

OP never mention the places need to be free :bsmilie:

It can be free or not free :bsmilie:

Good if they are free else advise on the fees.

2. Bidadari Cemetery
3. Pulau Tekong
4. Garden by the Bay
5. Pay entrance fees to enter the Zoo and Bird Park

How about using existing threads and ammend them accordingly?
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169320
KPT is definitely the wrong place.

2. Bidadari Cemetery
3. Pulau Tekong
4. Garden by the Bay
5. Pay entrance fees to enter the Zoo and Bird Park

I don't think.paying entrance fees.to zoo or bird park will allow u to do group photography or filming. Still need to get permission to do that.

Most places you can shoot for personal usage, but if your gears look very pro, be prepare to get stopped by the management.

just bring a chio bu where ever you go…..

Most places you can shoot for personal usage, but if your gears look very pro, be prepare to get stopped by the management.

Don't act like a pro.. they have to charge you as you charge other!