Place to rent a room for as low as $200/mth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
Quite impossible unless you are willing to share or settle for one of those utility rooms. :)

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Actually can but it will be in an old estate. I got a friend who rented an entire 3-room flat for $500 a month but of cos it's really old and all lah. Possible, just not easy to find.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
U moving out ar?

think can... move in with those foreign workers, share room with them... :sweatsm:
8 men to a room leh. :sweat:

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
There are some low income flats available for qualified individuals or families. HDB rents these out directly and they start about $25/month for 1 room flats, and they are available in estates like Kallang Bahru, Chinatown and Bedok. You'll have to inquire with HDB on this, there's more info here.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Terence said:
There are some low income flats available for qualified individuals or families. HDB rents these out directly and they start about $25/month for 1 room flats, and they are available in estates like Kallang Bahru, Chinatown and Bedok. You'll have to inquire with HDB on this, there's more info here.
ya good idea...

but need some cleaning up before can stay there... esp for Claris... u wan maybe ask WLC ppl down to help u do some simple reno...

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
The condition of the flats vary greatly. I recently helped a family get one and they were fortunate enough to be allocated a recently renovated flat and it didn't require too much of a cleaning job and had a new coat of paint and new floor tiles. I've heard of some flats which come quite run down, especially in the older non-upgraded estates. HDB usually provides a choice of locations if there are different options available at the time of rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom