Place to recommend for Car shoot?

aiksing

Jan 6, 2008
Hi all,

Anyone has a good sheltered place to recommend for a car shoot? Having a headache here, need to avoid the ERP as the car has no IU.. need to avoid the rain (very scared of the weather this season).

So if anyone has any place in mind, like carparks (old car parks are fine too, as long as we wont get chased away), warehouses etc will greatly appreciate if you can suggest them to me..

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

Anyone has a good sheltered place to recommend for a car shoot? Having a headache here, need to avoid the ERP as the car has no IU.. need to avoid the rain (very scared of the weather this season).

So if anyone has any place in mind, like carparks (old car parks are fine too, as long as we wont get chased away), warehouses etc will greatly appreciate if you can suggest them to me..

Thanks in advance!

my dad introduced me to driving in the Alexandria Distripark/PSA car parks area. the PSA Building has a multi-storey carpark which can work to what you need. it's practically empty on sundays.

my dad introduced me to driving in the Alexandria Distripark/PSA car parks area. the PSA Building has a multi-storey carpark which can work to what you need. it's practically empty on sundays.

Will there be security guards chasing people away? :think:

BTW, I am also looking for locations for car shoot and am considering punggol or loyang.

Last edited:
Will there be security guards chasing people away? :think:

BTW, I am also looking for locations for car shoot and am considering punggol or loyang.

doubt so... it's an EPS parking system

that's where i learned how to drive. didn't get chased away LOL

there're also quite a few warehouses that are guarded by just an old security guard, or uses EPS parking schemes around the area (for this you'll just need a cashcard). another place you can consider is the carpark at Sin Ming Court (just PM me so that i can walk over xD)

there're also quite a few warehouses that are guarded by just an old security guard, or uses EPS parking schemes around the area (for this you'll just need a cashcard). another place you can consider is the carpark at Sin Ming Court (just PM me so that i can walk over xD)

Where is that place? Can gurantee empty and less disturbance? I will PM you if I choose that place for the shoot. :)

BTW, the car to shoot is a BM convertable with one of the model in my flickr. :)

Where is that place? Can gurantee empty and less disturbance? I will PM you if I choose that place for the shoot. :)

BTW, the car to shoot is a BM convertable with one of the model in my flickr. :)

kidding bro. haha i'm never free to shoot anything LOL.

i first went there in 2008. never been back there since. but i do know that the area around there is deserted on weekends. pretty much. it's indoors, and there're some open areas around. maybe u can check it out tomorrow.

the PSA building i mean

kidding bro. haha i'm never free to shoot anything LOL.

i first went there in 2008. never been back there since. but i do know that the area around there is deserted on weekends. pretty much. it's indoors, and there're some open areas around. maybe u can check it out tomorrow.

the PSA building i mean

I actually done a mass model shoot in the carpark beside PSA building. ;)

The BM cars involved occupied 2 levels with around 10 models and 10 photographers.
That is massive shootout.

I actually done a mass model shoot in the carpark beside PSA building. ;)

The BM cars involved occupied 2 levels with around 10 models and 10 photographers.
That is massive shootout.

yea that's the one i'm talking about LOL. are you with the TS in organizing this?

Hi, sorry for my late response.. CNY.. haha

Thanks kei1309 for your suggestions. I will check out the 2 locations you suggested (PSA Building carpark and Sin Ming Court.

For my case, Liang Court is good at the 4 - 5th floor of the carpark, except itz in ERP area.

Thanks again!

Hi, sorry for my late response.. CNY.. haha

Thanks kei1309 for your suggestions. I will check out the 2 locations you suggested (PSA Building carpark and Sin Ming Court.

For my case, Liang Court is good at the 4 - 5th floor of the carpark, except itz in ERP area.

Thanks again!

erm i was kidding about Sin Ming Court. the multi-storey car park will draw attention from the residents. but yea. around the west-side there might be many empty office car parks you can check out.

erm i was kidding about Sin Ming Court. the multi-storey car park will draw attention from the residents. but yea. around the west-side there might be many empty office car parks you can check out.

Ops.. haha.. Alright, will check out the west area, thanks!