Status
Not open for further replies.

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
w3tl9.jpg

coveringfireng5.jpg

Its Istana Woodneuk (I went there just this morning haha)...though the place doesnt have bullet holes like those in the pic :think:

Its Istana Woodneuk (I went there just this morning haha)...though the place doesnt have bullet holes like those in the pic :think:

U just went there?
Mind asking if theres any problem for u to access ard the place?

Thinking of having a shoot there.
Heehee..

U just went there?
Mind asking if theres any problem for u to access ard the place?

Thinking of having a shoot there.
Heehee..

Hmm the original path in is now taken over for some property development and public cant enter (I thought they got rid of the buildings but apparently not). So I bashed in from the main road to the inside to look see. They've more or less dug up the area next to the istana woodneuk buildings.

The original buildings are still intact. Though to get there its harder now :rolleyes:

just realised over at youtube someone took a video while shooting there...

Looks like Istana Woodneuk.

So r they tearing down e buliding? I went there last month and there was constrution ard e area n i got chased out even before i reach e building. . :sweat:

Using that place for such CQB crap only serves to destroy it.

Yah, shd have turned it into a museum but guess no one bothers for a very long time...
Since Jan 07, URA released a list of buildings for conservation, Woodneuk wasn't in there.

So r they tearing down e buliding? I went there last month and there was constrution ard e area n i got chased out even before i reach e building. . :sweat:

The buildings are still there but public cant enter the construction site.

So I bashed in from the main road to the istana haha ;)...They've demolished the 2 of the old abandoned buildings that are before the istana, the main 2 istana buildings are still there.

The buildings are still there but public cant enter the construction site.

So I bashed in from the main road to the istana haha ;)...They've demolished the 2 of the old abandoned buildings that are before the istana, the main 2 istana buildings are still there.

Which main road? I only know e way thru botanic gardens. Wats e other way there?

Hmm theres a way from botanic gardens??

Well I usually go in from the holland road side. Opposite from where there is a heavy vehicle parking lot at dempsy road.

Hmm the original path in is now taken over for some property development and public cant enter (I thought they got rid of the buildings but apparently not). So I bashed in from the main road to the inside to look see. They've more or less dug up the area next to the istana woodneuk buildings.

The original buildings are still intact. Though to get there its harder now :rolleyes:

Wah!!! Construction inside the istana grounds? :bigeyes:

Yah, shd have turned it into a museum but guess no one bothers for a very long time...
Since Jan 07, URA released a list of buildings for conservation, Woodneuk wasn't in there.

I believe that the parcel of land is still owned by the Sultan of Johore. If that's the case, the URA may not have any rights to it.

Hmm theres a way from botanic gardens??

Well I usually go in from the holland road side. Opposite from where there is a heavy vehicle parking lot at dempsy road.

How to go in from holland road side?

Status
Not open for further replies.