Place for outdoor portrait shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

T16

Jun 28, 2004
studiofriend.com
Hi, I would like to ask where are the good spots for outdoor portait shoot in Singapore. Running out of ideas liao.

it depends on the story that you want to tell with your image, what kind feeling works with your subject. The background must compliment the subject.

ortega said:
it depends on the story that you want to tell with your image, what kind feeling works with your subject. The background must compliment the subject.

Thanks, I would work that out with the subject first.

i got a whole list of places tt will suit certain moods somewhere....

Hi sorry to tumpang this thread, any suggestions for outdoor shoot for a lion dance troupe? They just want to pose and publish the photos in the magazine. They prefer something with nice greeneries and reservoir.

look at the map of singapore, there are only a few places with nice greeneries and reservoir. The important thing to look out for is the sunlight at your location.

Mac Ritchie and Pierce Reservoirs. ;)

If not necessary to have reseervoir, but any water element, can also explore the nature trails at Changi Point and Labrador Park.

All the best me8! :)

u can try xiao gui ling in bukit timah... .in the morning got mist and sunlight filtering out from above the rock walll....create the kung fu flick kindda effect..

Ah yes Xiao Guilin, tks Witness just what i wanted :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Witness said:
u can try xiao gui ling in bukit timah... .in the morning got mist and sunlight filtering out from above the rock walll....create the kung fu flick kindda effect..

I think this place is great for a variety of shoot, I'll include this in my list.

try botanic gardens. there is this new park in the gardens that trace the evolution of plants from millions of years ago. so if you bring you subj thru the trail adn take pictures along the way, you can have plenty of colors

If you prefer the "urban" look, I suggest Millennium Tower or Far East Square on a weekend. Otherwise, Botanic Gardens is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.