Commandos.jpg

Chinook flying off
CH-47D.jpg

F-16C landing
F-16C.jpg

C-130 landing
C-130.jpg

Last edited:
In case you are wondering how hot it was today. Haha actually it is because of the hot exhaust from the F-16 in front. Totally distorted the photo!
heat_wave.jpg

Tail pipe of the Black Knights F-16
F-16_exhaust.jpg

EC-120 Colibri training helicopter
Colibri.jpg

AH-64D Apache attack helicopter
AH-64D.jpg

No prize for guessing who he is...
Philip_Chionh.jpg

Last edited:
nice...the DA* 300 is impressive :eek:

life is unfair..haha i went on friday and all i got was rain and grey clouds...:cry: seems like the weather is good today.

There is always Sunday! But I think its going to rain again... I feel your pain.

Dan,

Beautiful shots here. The war machine;)

OTC

Excellent shots. Wish I could go there today, but got two kids at home, and a lot house work to deal with ...

Hey FW! I thought you are out of town. Or is it someone else....

Great shots! I especially like the commandos one, the contrast between the running commandos and the exhaust is very nice.

Nice pics from the PLAB open house sbc.:) Was thinking to head there yesterday to catch the morning aerial display also but didn't go at the end.:embrass:

Very nice shots.:thumbsup:
A pity I didn't have time to go down there. Would have liked to take a few pics of F-16s.

Nice shots!

I was there Today, havnt processed my pics. Will also post some maybe tomorrow. :bsmilie:

Thanks all! THis year it is not so easy as the sun is in the wrong direction in the morning and then it rained at 4pm, making the sky very dull. I did not stay for the 5pm display.

Status
Not open for further replies.