PLA FOR HONG KONG

Li Ka Shing has taken out advertisements in various HK newspapers on Thursday 15 Aug 2019.
Apparently the phrases were from a Tang Dynasty period poem by a prince.

最好的因
可成最壞的果
Probable meaning - Actions taken with the best of intentions may lead to the worst outcome.

黄台之瓜
何堪再摘
"the melons of Huangtai cannot bear the picking again"
Probable meaning - Whatever you have been doing up to this stage, please don't overdo it or you may cause irreparable damage.

The cryptic messages can be subject to many interpretations. And can be referring to or addressed to different parties/persons/groups.

For example, LKS may be referring to the US/UK/Taiwan attempt to use Hong Kong rioters to foment similar protests inside main land China; to effect regime change in China. US and UK may have what they deem as "good" intentions to evangelise democracy to Asia. But democracy as a political system may not be suitable for the China of 2019. The system that works for US does not necessarily work for China. If you look deeper, the US is in reality a Plutocracy (looking after the interests & benefits of a tiny powerful & mega rich elite). Plutocracy exists in the US regardless of whether the president currently in power, is from the Democrat Party or Republican Party. US on the surface looks like a democracy. One cannot immediately in 2019 do a rubber stamp copy of the US or UK system and transplant it wholesale into another country/society. The resulting tumult and chaos within China may cause great suffering to the ordinary people. Maybe LKS is telling US/UK/Taiwan to stop the interference.

Last edited:
Li Ka Shing has taken out advertisements in various HK newspapers on Thursday 15 Aug 2019.
Apparently the phrases were from a Tang Dynasty period poem by a prince.

最好的因
可成最壞的果
Probable meaning - Actions taken with the best of intentions may lead to the worst outcome.

黄台之瓜
何堪再摘
"the melons of Huangtai cannot bear the picking again"
Probable meaning - Whatever you have been doing up to this stage, please don't overdo it or you may cause irreparable damage.

The cryptic messages can be subject to many interpretations. And can be referring to or addressed to different parties/persons/groups.

For example, LKS may be referring to the US/UK/Taiwan attempt to use Hong Kong rioters to foment similar protests inside main land China; to effect regime change in China. US and UK may have what they deem as "good" intentions to evangelise democracy to Asia. But democracy as a political system may not be suitable for the China of 2019. The system that works for US does not necessarily work for China. If you look deeper, the US is in reality a Plutocracy (looking after the interests & benefits of a tiny powerful & mega rich elite). Plutocracy exists in the US regardless of whether the president currently in power, is from the Democrat Party or Republican Party. US on the surface looks like a democracy. One cannot immediately in 2019 do a rubber stamp copy of the US or UK system and transplant it wholesale into another country/society. The resulting tumult and chaos within China may cause great suffering to the ordinary people. Maybe LKS is telling US/UK/Taiwan to stop the interference.

Well said.

All the key personnel are leaving HK for US and not even Taiwan. Only the pawns remain.

hello bros! wish I had time to protest! Wtf is wrong with these people everywhere nowadays???

and hell nah send them to Greenland or something...not here...already have enough wankers here...lol

when dt buys Greenland...nuuk will show HK what protesting is all about...haha

PLA must move in now. A great force is awaiting and you cant fight back. Secondary sch students. How to fight back.. smoke g? Rubber bullets or baton?
Dont forget they are your younger bro and sis. They are乳臭未千。

PAP not PLA...come on HK is like Florida or something...backwater province in the homeland...they will not have to send the army there I bet. Police maybe army no. Taiwan might be different. Vietnam.

is it really all that bad in HK I have no idea but I'm keen to know???

Previously on 11 Aug 2019, petrol bombs were thrown by HK violent rioters at police in 3 different locations.
Today, on 24 Aug 2019, violent rioters threw two petrol bombs at police in Telford Plaza, Kowloon.
This is a turn for the worse. Attacking police with petrol bombs is terrorism.
And if even petrol bombs are not able to intimidate the HK SAR government to submit under pressure to the violent rioters' 5 unreasonable demands.
Then what next? Will US/UK/Taiwan subversives supply Firearms Weapons to HK rioters?
We hope US/UK/Taiwan governments are sensible enough to refrain from crossing that Red Line.

Last edited:

CNN news website page of 25 Aug 2019 article title says this: " Police use petrol bombs and water cannons against Hong Kong protesters"

Of course this is incorrect. Hong Kong police have not used petrol bombs against protesters.
If you read the article in detail, you will discover it was the protesters who threw petrol bombs at the police.
But anyone who only glances at the web page headlines without checking the truth will get the wrong impression.
Quote { But later in the evening, a smaller group of protesters broke away from the main march and proceeded onto an extended march that had not been approved. They used traffic cones and street railings to build makeshift barricades in the street, and threw bricks and petrol bombs. } UnQuote

This is too blatant. The news by western media is skewed to give a prejudiced wrong view of what is going on in Hong Kong.
All newspapers / news media websites have Media Bias and skew their reports accordingly to please their particular owners and/or political master.
Rodong Sinmun is pro Kim Jong Un.
RT is pro Putin.
CNN and BBC are anti China and pro Hong Kong rioters.
CNN is pro Democrat Party and is against Trump, who calls CNN 'Fake News".

Presumably after a while, and getting thousands of complaints, CNN knows the game is up and they have been exposed. They will change the web page. And probably deny that such misleading ever happened. To prove it here is a screen capture of the whole web page.

Last edited:
I bet Xi is wondering what LKY would do... "Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society" :) Crap or get off the pot with HK I say. Can HK be a city state? Xi wont do it cause of Taiwan I bet....what a mess

Last edited:
I bet Xi is wondering what LKY would do... "Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society" :) Crap or get off the pot with HK I say. Can HK be a city state? Xi wont do it cause of Taiwan I bet....what a mess

View attachment 60020

CNN news website page of 25 Aug 2019 article title says this: " Police use petrol bombs and water cannons against Hong Kong protesters"

Of course this is incorrect. Hong Kong police have not used petrol bombs against protesters.
If you read the article in detail, you will discover it was the protesters who threw petrol bombs at the police.
But anyone who only glances at the web page headlines without checking the truth will get the wrong impression.
Quote { But later in the evening, a smaller group of protesters broke away from the main march and proceeded onto an extended march that had not been approved. They used traffic cones and street railings to build makeshift barricades in the street, and threw bricks and petrol bombs. } UnQuote

This is too blatant. The news by western media is skewed to give a prejudiced wrong view of what is going on in Hong Kong.
All newspapers / news media websites have Media Bias and skew their reports accordingly to please their particular owners and/or political master.
Rodong Sinmun is pro Kim Jong Un.
RT is pro Putin.
CNN and BBC are anti China and pro Hong Kong rioters.
CNN is pro Democrat Party and is against Trump, who calls CNN 'Fake News".

Presumably after a while, and getting thousands of complaints, CNN knows the game is up and they have been exposed. They will change the web page. And probably deny that such misleading ever happened. To prove it here is a screen capture of the whole web page.

View attachment 60048
Fake or misleading News. Under SG laws a chargeable offence

DengXiaoping comments on Hon'gKong ( In Chinese)

香港问题如何治理!邓小平84年惊人讲话

In order to provoke the HKSAR / China government to activate the PLA, US/UK/Taiwan will ramp up the level of violence with each passing week.
Now it has come to the point of stabbing Hong Kong off duty policemen. See this report.

Such knife attack on Police seem to have a Taiwanese gangster signature or a Uyghur terrorist template.
Anyway petrol bombs hurled at Hong Kong police and attempted murder ambush knife attack on off-duty Hong Kong policeman is well within the definition of terrorism.
HKCE and China Government should make a declaration announcement that now, it is not a protest and not just a violent riot. It is terrorism.

Last edited:
they better get it under control...it may be to late...

In this article.

There is a section as follows:
{ In the central business district, hundreds also gathered Sunday outside the British Consulate, waving the Union Jack flag and holding signs that read “SOS,” calling on the UK to recognise that freedoms were disappearing.
“The UK government is not standing up or doing enough, and just lets the Chinese government speak,” said Shirley Lo, 22, “I feel like they left us behind here and didn’t take enough action for us.”
Some also chanted, “Make Hong Kong British again!” and We love British, we are British, equal rights for BNO!” demanding the right to live and work in the UK for holders of the British National Overseas passport. }
UnQuote

Oh dear, there is a disconnect in knowledge. Some one did not tell the naive Hong Kong violent rioters that it was the British who Played Them Out in 1997. How pitifully stupid can Hong Kong people be? The British do NOT want Hong Kong people to migrate into UK. The British Rejected Hong Kong people.

They better read this (report after British cabinet files were declassified and the secrets revealed):

Last edited:
But thankfully these wayward officials r decreasing in numbers in President Xi Jin Ping's administration!

....in the end its all about money n power!

The biggest rat of them all is crawling right under his nose ........so true ........

Maybe PRC should say ok little dragon lets see what you have...

Today 4 Sep 2019, HKCE appeared on TV to announce withdrawal of the bill. All of a sudden, a 180º change in her previous position on this matter.
Carrie Lam recently knows something we do not know. She may have been pre-notified of what is impending.
Looks like she is scrambling to distance herself from the bill issue --- and whatever may descend upon Hong Kong in near future.

Chinese state media on 1 Sep 2019 warned that "end is coming for those attempting to disrupt Hong Kong". It is a cryptic remark. No further elaboration.