Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi munkey, thanks for the comments. Which angle would you shoot the pizza? Top down?

No, not for commercial and its definitely for personal consumption, literally.:bsmilie:

Joke? May be because I love to joke when I talk in real life, so inherently I may sound funny.:bsmilie: But cant tell where is funny, can you please enlighten me. Thanks.

Sorry about that but it was a moment's spur.

Well firsty the pizza is already so flat, and the angle in which you are taking the picture makes the pizza look even more flat than before, which really isnt gonna work at all.

Secondly, is this for commercial or personal use? If youre trying to sell it to the shop please dont, the caption looks like a joke really.

Sorry about that but it was a moment's spur.

Well firsty the pizza is already so flat, and the angle in which you are taking the picture makes the pizza look even more flat than before, which really isnt gonna work at all.

Secondly, is this for commercial or personal use? If youre trying to sell it to the shop please dont, the caption looks like a joke really.

Hmm...is a super thin-crust pizza supposed to look thick and fluffy? :bsmilie:

Thin and crispy crust is the main difference between this Japanese Pizza and the Pizza Hut Italian Pizza....:dunno:

OT....Dream Merchant, not eating Cheese Cake recently?:bsmilie:

Hmm...is a super thin-crust pizza supposed to look thick and fluffy? :bsmilie:

Try altering the exposure values in PS to get the appearance of more depth in the shot.

Well what settings did you shoot with? It depends on what angle you prefer, be it top down or bottoms up. I was thinking since you've obviously discarded the first option and gone ahead with the close up, why not use a more shallow DoF to emphasise the important areas in the picture? Else it'll just look like you took it with your handphone camera.

Hi Ekin, I think its not casual chat....whether to shoot a supposely think crust pizza to look thick isn't casual at all. Its about the idea behind the shot I suppose. What do you think?

please refrain from casual chit chats. thanks.

I have to check the setting....but I shot it with a 50mm f1.8 lens.

About shallow DOF, can you just discribe from which part to which part of the pizza would you think should be sharp? I think that is easier, than to give f-stop value and focal length and focus distance, then calculate the DOF....:)

Thanks.

Well what settings did you shoot with? It depends on what angle you prefer, be it top down or bottoms up. I was thinking since you've obviously discarded the first option and gone ahead with the close up, why not use a more shallow DoF to emphasise the important areas in the picture? Else it'll just look like you took it with your handphone camera.

Hi Ekin, I think its not casual chat....whether to shoot a supposely think crust pizza to look thick isn't casual at all. Its about the idea behind the shot I suppose. What do you think?

if your discussions are going to help in the critique of the picture, by all means. i've posted that message as a reminder to everyone not to treat this place like kopitiam.

Hi guys, here is a pic of the same Pizza with a clean cutter, the cutter is less dominant in this shot too....which one do you prefer?

Thanks!

2058780652_5ac2238c0e.jpg

i do prefer the second shot, composition and element arrangement wise, but the colours look bland and the lighting flat. just my 2 cents.

Seems like you almost blew the highlights.

Thanks ndroo. Yah, what a waste.....ok, may be I will use this excuse to go and re-shoot again (and eat again). :bsmilie: Thanks for the tips.

Pizzas are flat ma :bsmilie:

Seriously, the pic don't look flat to me. Looks fine to me, just that the oily cutter seems to be way distracting.

Hi guys, here is a pic of the same Pizza with a clean cutter, the cutter is less dominant in this shot too....which one do you prefer?

Thanks!

The cutter does not add to the photo, in fact, i find it a distraction. You want to have the cutter, then have to show it is meant for, show it cutting the pizza.

PS. pardon the OT, can you also let me know where in Central is this available? look really yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.