"Pixelised" color in Lightroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikoned

Jan 23, 2007
1°24'18"N, 103°47'26"E
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my Lightroom?

623753368_3501a6ae85_o.jpg

• Same image in LR (background) and Windows default viewer (foreground)
  • Both zoomed to 100%
  • Image is 100% unprocessed
  • Monitor display at 32 bit, not calibrated
The unprocessed image is 4MB in size. If any kind CSer is willing to do a test on your own system, please pm me and I will send you a copy via email. Thank you!

Update:

Michael has been helping me and talking to his friend in Adobe for problem analysis. Thanks, Michael :cheers:

While this is still in progress, LR version 1.1 arrives and saves my day :)
:cheergal:

i heard LR is a good raw editor but have yet to try
what is ya opinion on this s/w?

I believe those are indication that you blue channel on those pixel are capped (255)... the same like those highlight/shadow blinking area... to set it off, im not very sure... but definitely there is a way

I believe those are indication that you blue channel on those pixel are capped (255)... the same like those highlight/shadow blinking area... to set it off, im not very sure... but definitely there is a way

Chimkology :sweat: ... is it the 8/16/32/48-bit thingy? If so, I thot we don't have to worry about this at all (as long as we are comfortable with the one we choose)?

no clipping of the blue channel there, values were around 230... it appears to be some sort of bug in LR1.0 as the problem disappeared in LR1.1. Still waiting for a confirmation of this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.