Pix from Coolpix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Some of the older CSers will know that I also shoot with a Coolpix4500. That is an out-of-production, nearly-antique little toy of mine that has followed me since I got serious in photography. And since I joined Clubsnap. Some participants of some of my Learners' Outings and AG Outings will also note that I have occasionally brought my little baby out.

Photography is a lot more than just the latest gear and lenses and the latest equipment to wet your sheets over. And sometimes, with my lil' Coolpix, I am reminded of the things that I've overlooked. This thread shall contain all my recent (as of Aug/Sep 2007) cool pix from my Coolpix.

By the way, feel free to interpret the pictures however you wish. None of them use flash.

:heart: Coolpix :heart:

Enjoy.

4500-001.jpg

4500-002.jpg

they dun make good compact cameras like they used to.

nowadays, more MP packed into the tiny sensor.

good stuff, azure. enjoyed the abstract series.

Bending Lines is great esp. when i scroll down, the lines seemingly rotate. :bsmilie:

it shows what the eye can see and find is more impt. i saw your macro shots and many of the abstracts are great, was expecting lots of insects but turn out to be lots of others like water and leaves with :thumbsup: composition especially. will be learning from you silently ;)

it shows what the eye can see and find is more impt. i saw your macro shots and many of the abstracts are great, was expecting lots of insects but turn out to be lots of others like water and leaves with :thumbsup: composition especially. will be learning from you silently ;)

Thank you.

There is always my Learners' Outings, too. There is a macro version coming up on the next edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.