Pirelli Singapore Grid Girls Photoshoot + Juggling Performance

PirelliSG

Sep 6, 2011
Here is your last chance to have a photo shoot with our Pirelli Grid Girls this weekend!

Pirelli, the new official tyre supplier of Formula 1, will be spicing up Orchard Road this weekend with our amazing juggler who takes absolute control on a tyre while juggling at the same time.

What’s more, four Singapore Pirelli Grid Girls will be strutting along Orchard Road pedestrian mall giving out Pirelli F1 memorabilia to the crowd and pose for photographs!

Do come and join us for some photo moments with Pirelli! See below for more details:

17 Sept 2011 (Saturday)
4-6pm: Outside Orchard ION (Orchard MRT Exit E)

18 Sept 2011 (Sunday)
1 to 2pm: Outside Orchard ION
2 to 3pm: Walking along Orchard Rd stretch (Ion to Paragon and to Cine junction)

See you there!

Last edited:
Looks great! Thanks for the info.

Can't find any related info on the web. Organizer please provide some photos or names as preview, if you wish to see more crowd on event day.

I was there last week on the roadshow... some grid girls photo took on sunday. :)

6136418450_550f7a963c_z.jpg

6152239766_b692091202_z.jpg

.... how can you tell with pictures of just one gal?

ermm it's two different gal?

so far two already impress me, from what I see of this year Singtel grid gals. really stark contrast.

the 2 girls looks very hot. stinktel girls stinks because its stinktel :x

Dear ClubSnap community,

Thank you for the wonderful turnout today! Hope you enjoyed yourselves taking photos of our Pirelli Formula 1 Tyre, Pirelli Grid Girls and Pirelli Juggler.

Tomorrow (Sunday, 18 September) is the last day of the Pirelli roadshow and we will be:

1 to 2pm: Outside Orchard ION

2 to 3pm: Walking along Orchard Rd stretch (Ion to Paragon and to Cine junction)

We look forward to having you join us tomorrow.

Please feel free to share on this forum any nice photographs that you have taken today.

See you tomorrow!

Brendan on behalf of: PirelliSG