Pinnacle@Duxton - 30/1/10 - Evening/Sunset/Skyline@night/Full Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

neech7

Dec 17, 2009
US
I went on a scouting trip to Pinnacle@Duxton today. Took some shots that I will post here later but would like to return again this Saturday at 6pm. Anyone wants to join me?

Meet at the security guard station behind the bus stop at block 1G at 6pm. Make sure your EZ link card has at least $5 on it. Nearest MRT stations are Outram Park and Tanjong Pagar.

Empty your bladder before going up. There is no toilet and no in/out privileges.

I figure we can start by taking shots of the tall boys to the east when we first get there since the sun will be behind us, shining on those buildings.

As the sun sets, we can turn around and face west and take some sunset shots. Once the sun is gone, we can turn around again and take shots of the skyline at night.

There will be a full moon on 30/1 so if the sky is clear we can even take some shots of the moon.

Needless to say, tripod is a must due to low light condition after sunset, as well as the strong breeze experienced there.

Much more info about the Pinnacle at the following thread:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632089

Have something on later in the night but would be keen to go up take a look too in the early evening. Ok for me to come along to join u guys? ;) do we need to check in advance if got vacancy to go up?

Have something on later in the night but would be keen to go up take a look too in the early evening. Ok for me to come along to join u guys? ;) do we need to check in advance if got vacancy to go up?

Sure thing! You're welcome to join us, even if only for a while. My understanding is that the quota is hardly filled. You can check online the quota left before you leave at: http://www.pinnacleduxton.com.sg/skybridge_public.php#quota

If 'suay suay' the quota is filled for that day, I guess we will just go somewhere else nearby.

Here are some shots I took yesterday.

IMG_81401.JPG

IMG_81861.JPG

IMG_81841.JPG

Last edited:
1) neech7
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5)
6)
7)
8)

Last edited:
AHHH. NICE PLACE TO SHOOT. but i having driving lesson :(

No toilet facilities!? this is crap!!
better bring one plastic bag if you want to stay longer..

Last edited:
No toilet facilities!? this is crap!!
better bring one plastic bag if you want to stay longer..

Well, you can help water the plants, but there are lots of ladies around, so :nono:

Hi...my frenz and i would like to join..a total of 2 of us...er...possible to meet at mrt instead?..noob..didn't been there b4..

2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ and 1 friend..
6)
7)

cheers!

Hi...my frenz and i would like to join..a total of 2 of us...er...possible to meet at mrt instead?..noob..didn't been there b4..

2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ and 1 friend..
6)
7)

cheers!

Can, no problem. 5:45pm at Tanjong Pagar MRT station. We will walk over to Block 1G to meet the rest.

1) TS
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ
6) FireZ's friend
7)
8)

Thanks for organizing neech, but have to pass, have a niece's birthday party to attend :(

Guess my consolation is there's cake! Hehehehe.

I am student, Can i go with you at Tanjong Pagar MRT station by 5.45pm?:)

1) TS
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ
6) FireZ's friend
7)Tay76101
8)

Thanks for organizing neech, but have to pass, have a niece's birthday party to attend :(

Guess my consolation is there's cake! Hehehehe.

No worries, bro. I assume you'll be the photographer for the party? :D

Can, no problem. 5:45pm at Tanjong Pagar MRT station. We will walk over to Block 1G to meet the rest.

1) TS
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ
6) FireZ's friend
7)
8)

ok bro..noted..cza!

I am student, Can i go with you at Tanjong Pagar MRT station by 5.45pm?:)

1) TS
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ
6) FireZ's friend
7) Tay76101
8)

Of course! See you at the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, 5.45pm. :D

Another reminder to all going, that you must make sure your ez link card has at least $5 value on it. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PAY THE ENTRANCE FEE. Thanks.

1) TS
2) harnamsc
3) dacteo
4) C Lim
5) FireZ
6) FireZ's friend
7) Tay76101
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
I'd love to join in, but I don't have an EZ-link card. Possible to 'borrow' someone's card and I pay $5 cash back?

edit:

nevermind, I just found out that using same card cannot access twice. This is sad.. must go and dig for an ez-link card already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.