Pinnacle@Duxton - 30/1/10 - Evening/Sunset/Skyline@night/Full Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am BigGuyTss (Adrian Tan) may i join in?? What is if i will bring along my friend?? Do they need to sign in??

Sorry guys, last minute I was told I have to work OT this Saturday evening. I have to pull out. :(

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7)
8)

Hi neech7, you may count me in the list...

Was up there two weeks ago.

when shooting the night cityscape, the wind is pretty strong. Make sure your tripod is stable. Add weight to the tripod hook if you have it. Otherwise, blur images may happens.

In my opinion, one of the Outram MRT (the one at NEL) exit is nearer and easlier to walk to Pinnacle.

I'd love to join in, but I don't have an EZ-link card. Possible to 'borrow' someone's card and I pay $5 cash back?

edit:

nevermind, I just found out that using same card cannot access twice. This is sad.. must go and dig for an ez-link card already.

Try to join us if you can. :D

Hi, I am BigGuyTss (Adrian Tan) may i join in?? What is if i will bring along my friend?? Do they need to sign in??

Sure thing! See you there tomorrow. If your friend wants to go up to the Skybridge, he has to pay HDB $5 with ez link card.

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9)
10)

Sorry guys, last minute I was told I have to work OT this Saturday evening. I have to pull out. :(

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7)
8)

Sorry to hear. Hope to see you another time. :D

Was up there two weeks ago.

when shooting the night cityscape, the wind is pretty strong. Make sure your tripod is stable. Add weight to the tripod hook if you have it. Otherwise, blur images may happens.

In my opinion, one of the Outram MRT (the one at NEL) exit is nearer and easlier to walk to Pinnacle.

Thanks for the advice. Already told them to meet at Tanjong Pagar, so best to leave it that way. But all are welcome to meet at Block 1G at 6pm, at the security guard counter behind the bus stop.

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9)
10)

Count me in. Now I just need to get hold of an ez-link card...

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9) Darkman
10)

Is there any carpark around in case I want to drive there?

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9) Darkman
10)stvc11

Hope i'm not too late.

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9) Darkman
10) stvc11

Hope i'm not too late.

Nah, you're good. See u tomorrow.

1) TS
2) dacteo
3) C Lim
4) FireZ
5) FireZ's friend
6) Tay76101
7) BigGuyTss
8) BigGuyTss's friend
9) Darkman
10) stvc11
11)
12)

Okay, I am turning in for the night. I have another photo shoot tomorrow morning but if you need to be in touch with me, please SMS my mobile at: 8-one-7-one-8-9-one-one.

Also, if you want to join us but haven't indicated so, just SMS me so I'll know how many people to expect. See you all tomorrow at 5:45pm (Tanjong Pagar MRT) or 6:00pm at Block 1G of The Pinnacle@Duxton.

A few points to remember:

1) No toilet and no in/out privilege up there, so empty your bladder before going up. Bring some food and a little beverage if you think you need it. There is no F&B outlet up there.
2) $5 entrance fee. Make sure you have at least $5 value on your ez-link card. It is the only way to pay. And no, you can't 'borrow' another person's ez-link card cos they track each card and limit it to one use at a time.
3) Outing at the mercy of the weather, and also the place not hitting the 200 people quota for the day, or 100 people quota at any one time.
4) Highly recommended: Bring a tripod. Strong breeze, plus low light almost guarantee you'll need one for any photo you won't be ashamed to share on CS :bsmilie:

****..I saw this thread too late.

Can't read the whole thing right now... 5.45 Tanjong Pagar... or block 1G Pinnacle Duxton.
neech, my number is 82980144. Can you sms me or call me if there are any other details I need to know? I gotta hurry out now..have a zoo outing in half hour.

Quota is looking good as of now - 175 slots left. Let's hope the weather will cooperate too.

Hey Guys, any pics of the Pinnacle @ Duxton outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.