Pinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJvizuals

Feb 7, 2007
Taken on a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC70 (P&S)
*Model from Pinky Street*

Juz some newbie photos here.

#1 - Mieru ???
P1060131.jpg

#2 - Himitsu ... shhhh
P1060143.jpg

Sorry, images not loading (cannot see). Were they removed?

Ooooh I really like the color of #2 but I feel that the model's face on the left in #2 seems alittle underexposed compared to the right's face...:embrass:

Ooooh I really like the color of #2 but I feel that the model's face on the left in #2 seems alittle underexposed compared to the right's face...:embrass:

Yup. The one on the left (Her name is Mayura) has a very large hair. Too big that it casts a shadow on her face. And Moe(the one on the right) is semi blocking her, thus it blocks even more light to her face. :sweat:

Thankz for the comment. :bsmilie:

Hi SJ! So you are in CS too. Nice meeting you last Sat. It was an enjoyable meetup and photoshoot. :)

Yeah.. it was really fun ...
It was my first outdoor shoot with a Pinky where the pictures turn out really nice. :sweatsm:

:heart: :heart: :bsmilie:

Nice colour! :thumbsup:

Yeah.. it was really fun ...
It was my first outdoor shoot with a Pinky where the pictures turn out really nice. :sweatsm:

:heart: :heart: :bsmilie:

where's that place? ur pic :thumbsup: ... color also nice...
next time shoot pinky call me okie?

I agree Pinkies are great outdoors. I bring mine to Fort Canning, Ubin, etc. Really blends in any environment. Grassy, meadows, up the tree, etc. Great stuff

Nice color! Luv your pinky.
any idea where can i get pinky??
i try Cineleisure and far east plaza. not much option tho.
Metro Compasspoint has some, including the King of Fighters and Street Fighter Pinkys.
You can also try Hobby Point at Millenia Walk (used to be at Suntec) and La Tendo at Sunshine Plaza.

Metro Compasspoint has some, including the King of Fighters and Street Fighter Pinkys.
You can also try Hobby Point at Millenia Walk (used to be at Suntec) and La Tendo at Sunshine Plaza.

There are some at Rapid Culture Cineleisure(few options), there is also a toy shop at Raffles Place MRT underground link which sells them.(Forgot the name of the shop. :dunno: ) Both these shops sell it at quite at ex price. YOU have been forewarned.

And here's a little secret.

U can find some rare Pinkies at China Square's Flea market too...
Shhh... himitsu(secret) ...
Dun tell people hor.... :sweatsm:

Anyway, I'm planning to do an outdoor shoot with my Pinkies at Chijmes. I've seen a lot of pictures there that has a lot of Gothic feel to it. So I'm gonna giv it a try... hehe...

I'm a sucker for gothic.... :sweatsm:

Yup. The one on the left (Her name is Mayura) has a very large hair. Too big that it casts a shadow on her face. And Moe(the one on the right) is semi blocking her, thus it blocks even more light to her face. :sweat:

Thankz for the comment. :bsmilie:

Hi SJvizuals,

You can try using a piece of aluminium foil or a piece of white paper to reflect light onto the shadow area on the face (try different angle to get the correct illunimation). Also, my opinion is that the dolls will benefit from a simpler background, e.g. a grey brick wall etc that would not compete for attention with them. :)

Hi SJvizuals,

You can try using a piece of aluminium foil or a piece of white paper to reflect light onto the shadow area on the face (try different angle to get the correct illunimation). Also, my opinion is that the dolls will benefit from a simpler background, e.g. a grey brick wall etc that would not compete for attention with them. :)

Thankz for the tip... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.