Pinky Still life

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonvonz

Feb 15, 2004
Jason's Heart
some photos of my toys. :) n also editing to become poster-like pictures.

041005-kb3.jpg

041004-kb1.jpg

For the second pic, the blood spray looks rather unnatural, esp on the bottom left corner. Blood generally sprays outwards in one direction, yours looks like its gone all over the place.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you renegade. ^____^

thanks stone for your suggestion, when I was doing the blood splatter I wasn't thinking of it as part of the set, more of a 2D poster than a 3D set, but of cos, it would be better if it's part of it. thanks. :D

Hi hi SniperD Long time no see. hehe.. ^_^; Was kinda busy, and lack of creativity... so i took a rest. :D Thanks for your comment! ^__^

hmm i guess the 2nd one is more preferred.. O_O; is it because of the lighting and colors?

AH! Where'd you buy those toys?!?! THEY'RE FREAKING AWESOME!!

i'm a toy collector, so please satisfy my curiosity, pleaaaaaase :cry:

thank you! erm, i know this is OT, but how much do they cost on average?

btw, i love that first shot. :thumbsup:

no problem with this OT for me.. :p hmmm the prices ranges from $12 to $18 for the normal ones.. different shops will have diff prices, also depending on the demand of the doll itself, if rare, it'll be even more expensive. box sets costs $30 to $70. ^^;

Thanks. :D

ah. i think i've seen these dolls at Simply Toys at Far East in Orchard, will go check them out asap.

damn. that first kill bill doll is so $#^@#$-ing cute. how much is that and where'd u get/customize it? *this OT is so jialat* :embrass:

Waffle said:
ah. i think i've seen these dolls at Simply Toys at Far East in Orchard, will go check them out asap.

damn. that first kill bill doll is so $#^@#$-ing cute. how much is that and where'd u get/customize it? *this OT is so jialat* :embrass:

hehee 1 more pinky fan increased. :p *points at waffle* :bsmilie:

i modified a little of their body parts and repainted them into kill bill's clothing design. :D think there aren't any of these kill bill versions in SG, but people r selling them in japan I believe, hard to find though.. there's also Go-go's version. really cute. :D

big OT OT. O_O

funksoulava, so you went to that pinky outing? :D hehe.. i saw some of your pinky pics and thought they look different from the others.. :)

vonvonz said:
funksoulava, so you went to that pinky outing? :D hehe.. i saw some of your pinky pics and thought they look different from the others.. :)

Yah lor, so many people 'let go aeroplane', in the end only 4 of us turned up. Nevertheless, we had a whale of a time. :)

Erm...different? In what way leh? Thought all look similar leh..... :dunno:

funksoulava said:
Me and my wife also fans.
Hahaha...cute!!! :) I like the one with the pointing index finger.

Wah funksoulava, you and ur wifey collect so many ar?

vonvonz, sorry to OT....like your pics and ur custom made Kill Bill pinky...eheheh...interesting concept and PS work... ;)

So if I'm right you can custom change their outfits? BTW how tall is each doll?

funksoulava said:
Yah lor, so many people 'let go aeroplane', in the end only 4 of us turned up. Nevertheless, we had a whale of a time. :)

Erm...different? In what way leh? Thought all look similar leh..... :dunno:

lol, i was at CQ that day and i suddenly remembered the outing, but wasn't intending to go cos was there for shopping. ^^; guess it's good even with 4 only hehe...

hehe cos of camera and lens ba?? ^__^ the perspective looks different. :thumbsup: in a good way!

Status
Not open for further replies.