Pinky:st Outing #1 (mini-contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for the Pinky:st photo you like most...
1. illustrious - Koelsch
2. simplicity -
3. ashleyy - s11loop
4. beetlejuice -
5. s11loop - VR2, Andy Ang, Ashley
6. jus -
7.derelictz -
8. initialE24 -
9. VR2 -
10. Razor54 - illustrious, LeiNaj, Buggy, Splutter, pRoLoS3r, 29tim05
11. Buggy -
12. SpitFir3 -
13. Leinaj - Razor54
14. 29tim05 -
15. Inglorion -
16. splutter - beetlejuice, simplicity, SpitFir3
17. pRoLoS3r -
18. derelictz -

Vote for the Pinky:st photo you like most...
1. illustrious - Koelsch
2. simplicity -
3. ashleyy - s11loop
4. beetlejuice -
5. s11loop - VR2, Andy Ang, Ashley, hazekang
6. jus -
7.derelictz -
8. initialE24 -
9. VR2 -
10. Razor54 - illustrious, LeiNaj, Buggy, Splutter, pRoLoS3r, 29tim05
11. Buggy -
12. SpitFir3 -
13. Leinaj - Razor54
14. 29tim05 -
15. Inglorion -
16. splutter - beetlejuice, simplicity, SpitFir3
17. pRoLoS3r -
18. derelictz -

We've got our winner for the first Pinky:st Outing!!

:cheergal: Congrats to Razor54
and his beautiful photo!!
:cheergal:

Pinky_004copy.jpg

Will make arrangement with Leinaj to see how to present the ribbon to you. Hmm... maybe can do it the next outing... Look out for Pinky:st #2 soon... :)

Congratulation Razor54!!!

wow...these pinkys are cute!!! where can i buy em? reading through this thread has instilled in me e urge to use em as my subjects as well.... hehehe :lovegrin:

kelle said:
Congratulation Razor54!!!

wow...these pinkys are cute!!! where can i buy em? reading through this thread has instilled in me e urge to use em as my subjects as well.... hehehe :lovegrin:

Beware.. the virus is targetting on u.. :bsmilie:

Thanks to everyone for the support of my humble picture..... especially to illustrious for organising and Leinaj for sponsoring the Ribbon.:thumbsup:

S11loop said:
Congrates to Razor54 the pro ! ;)

No lah, very pai seh leh.... Where got pro???:embrass: Everyone also very pro on that day, some even braved the storm and got all drenched!

Anyway, :thumbsup: for a great event and :thumbsup: for a even greater ending...Hahaha..... Thanks again comrades, am looking forward to meeting everyone again in the upcoming CS outings.....

WoLoh: ya loh... jia lat leh..... this time is very e cham oredi lah... hooked on pinkies.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

congratz razor54 :cheergal:

congrats Razor54...

well.. sry for not voting guys... my sch started n i was soooo BUSY! :embrass: :cry:

Razor54 said:
Thanks to everyone for the support of my humble picture..... especially to illustrious for organising and Leinaj for sponsoring the Ribbon.:thumbsup:

No lah, very pai seh leh.... Where got pro???:embrass: Everyone also very pro on that day, some even braved the storm and got all drenched!

Anyway, :thumbsup: for a great event and :thumbsup: for a even greater ending...Hahaha..... Thanks again comrades, am looking forward to meeting everyone again in the upcoming CS outings.....

Ribbon posted last week on Thu, wonder if it managed to get through the post? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.