Pinky:st Outing #1 (mini-contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustrious

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
128394731_43fb02afb0.jpg

Ok, here's the thread to post your BEST shot of Pinky:st from Pinky:st #1 outing on Good Friday.

Please post your BEST shot by Friday, 21 April, at 2359. ONE photo per person only! You may change your submission by EDITING your post before the dateline. Afterwhich, all editing/ submission will not be accepted.

Only those who post will get to vote.

(Voting will start on Saturday, 22 April and close on Tuesday, 24 April at 2359.)

So hold your horses! Don't start quoting the following and casting your votes as yet ok.

Vote for the Pinky:st photo you like most...
1. illustrious -
2. simplicity -
3. ashleyy -
4. beetlejuice -
5. s11loop -
6. WoLoh -
7. jus -
8.derelictz -
9. initialE24 -
10. VR2 -
11. Razor54 -
12. Buggy -
13. SpitFir3 -
14. Leinaj -
15. 29tim05 -
16. Inglorion -
17. okashiilo -.
18. taesake -
19. sakurakix -
20. zha -
21. splutter -
22. pRoLoS3r -

And also pls kindly avoid posting more than 1 photo in here - post only 1 that you're going to submit (for easy viewing by voters). The others can be shared in the outing thread. Hope we can try keep this thread as neat as possible. Easier for all to view and vote later. Thank you thank you!

As mentioned, a "ribbon" will be awarded to the photo with the most votes. Will check with Leinaj to see if we can post a photo of it in here.

Hope I'm not confusing anyone. :sweatsm:

Here's mine to kick this off...

128408348_f4d8b3dbe1.jpg

This my favourite shot for the day. Not perfect, but I like it. So concluded it as my best shot. :sweatsm:

Pro ! i also dont feel like posting liao ... i think mine is crap :p

Phew....Pro shot!!!:bigeyes: Scared to post now....:sweat:

wow.:bigeyes:
no need post liao.. u win le.. :thumbsup:
not perfect also so nice.. if perfect... :think:

:embrass: I believe all of you are too kind. Please post your best for all to see.

There sure are many more nice and great shots to see and vote. No one has voted yet!

Remember my first post?
How to vote?
During the voting days, you will select your favourite shot from the submission and post the vote. Eg. "illustrious votes on XYZ". And I'll collate the votes after the closing date.

;)

Even all e Pros dun dare post nt 2 mention me a newbie can only look at the great pics here & "Wow Wow Wow So Beri e Nice!" keeps flashing my mind.. Waahahahahahaaa........ ;)

illustrious said:
:embrass: I believe all of you are too kind. Please post your best for all to see.

There sure are many more nice and great shots to see and vote. No one has voted yet!

Remember my first post?

;)

I agree with illustrious (not that mine is any better then hers :p) but I think the spirit could be dampened if the thread continue to spin this path and that is not exactly the spirit we are after :sweat:

I remember how S11Loop always coaches me, he said that everyone has their own ways of looking at things and composing things and there isnt any right or wrong to any which way taken. Translated, even when you think that yours CMI, in the eyes of others, its a picture perfect. The spirit of having such one picture fun posting is not driving at competition (it cant be lah, given the cost of the prize ... ), but more so that each of us could bring the one picture that we think best represent how we look at the outing yesterday.

It was a fun outing yesterday despite the weather, in fact I noticed its the weather that helped in constraining us that made us learn even more and allowed many of us to get to knowing each other even better. I learnt so much from so many of you, goodness, I only knew about metering yesterday!!! LOL .. cant believe I am so stewpig. Through the sharing by many of you, today I am improved as compared to yesterday and that I think is the spirit of all such outings, first is the opportunity to get to meeting new frens while the second is in about one own self, that is, to be better when compared to yesterday.

I saw a lot of passion, passion that puts many of my folks at work to shame when comparing theirs to many of you. You gave up many of your guiding principles in the pursue of your dream picture. You sat on wet floors, braved the rain, took the chance with your costly equipment in your attempt to get that picture perfect moment, "The CSnapian Moment". I truly admire this passion and its motivational moments for me.

When time permit, go through your precious collection yesterday and identify that, "The CSnapian Moment" and share it with us k .... :sweat: :sweat:

DSC_0103.JPG
[/IMG]

my humble shot......

Leinaj said:
I agree with illustrious (not that mine is any better then hers :p) but I think the spirit could be dampened if the thread continue to spin this path and that is not exactly the spirit we are after :sweat:

I remember how S11Loop always coaches me, he said that everyone has their own ways of looking at things and composing things and there isnt any right or wrong to any which way taken. Translated, even when you think that yours CMI, in the eyes of others, its a picture perfect. The spirit of having such one picture fun posting is not driving at competition (it cant be lah, given the cost of the prize ... ), but more so that each of us could bring the one picture that we think best represent how we look at the outing yesterday.

It was a fun outing yesterday despite the weather, in fact I noticed its the weather that helped in constraining us that made us learn even more and allowed many of us to get to knowing each other even better. I learnt so much from so many of you, goodness, I only knew about metering yesterday!!! LOL .. cant believe I am so stewpig. Through the sharing by many of you, today I am improved as compared to yesterday and that I think is the spirit of all such outings, first is the opportunity to get to meeting new frens while the second is in about one own self, that is, to be better when compared to yesterday.

I saw a lot of passion, passion that puts many of my folks at work to shame when comparing theirs to many of you. You gave up many of your guiding principles in the pursue of your dream picture. You sat on wet floors, braved the rain, took the chance with your costly equipment in your attempt to get that picture perfect moment, "The CSnapian Moment". I truly admire this passion and its motivational moments for me.

When time permit, go through your precious collection yesterday and identify that, "The CSnapian Moment" and share it with us k .... :sweat: :sweat:
:thumbsup: well said, leinaj.

My other humble pics for your viewing pleasure...... not for the contest...

DSC_0089a.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0043a.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0033a.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0051a.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0026a.jpg
[/IMG]

like pinky; like lili.
DSC_67650233.jpg

my submission for this minicontest.. wahaha. abit CMI though.. :sweat: hahaha.

DSC_67430214.jpg

this one for fun only. thanks to InitialE24 for his macro lens.. :lovegrin: so fun to play leh the macro!!

wah wah wah... pros at work... will try to get mine up asap...

simplicity_ said:
like pinky; like lili.
DSC_67650233.jpg

my submission for this minicontest.. wahaha. abit CMI though.. :sweat: hahaha.

DSC_67430214.jpg

this one for fun only. thanks to InitialE24 for his macro lens.. :lovegrin: so fun to play leh the macro!!

no offense but IMHO, #2 is a better contender... juz my 0.00000002 cents worth..

Hee .. all the pros beginning to reveal ar ... *chuckle* here's my CMI for the mini-contest, inspired by 29TIM05; Thanks buddy!

LeiNaj_Pinky_Outing_1_Small_1_.jpg

*runs away hiding in deep shame*

derelictz said:
no offense but IMHO, #2 is a better contender... juz my 0.00000002 cents worth..
hahaa isit? then i submit #2? Lol. i dont know leh.. like everyone take the macro shot of the pinky like abit boring.. so i wanted to break out of that.. wahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.