Pinky:st #2 (mini) @ 5 May, 1pm to 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustrious

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
Hello people!!

Am thinking of doing a shoot for Pinky:st coming Friday afternoon since I'm off work due to polling set-up at work.

If anyone's keen to join me, pls put your name down.

Date: 5 May, Friday
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Venue: Harbour Front (Labrador Park - if someone's willing to lead the way)

Full strength of illustrious' Pinky:st will be assembled.

However, there's a catch!! Photogs to use Cameraphone only!! So anyone keen to give this a try? :bsmilie: NO big cameras/ equipments! Just us, pinky:st and our mobile phone!

Attendance list:
1. illustrious (K750i)

camera phone..?? can use flash with it anot?

have to give this a miss liao :(
my classes ends at 4pm. lol

GENO said:
camera phone..?? can use flash with it anot?

If yours got flash then can loh... haha

hmm... come to think of it, travel so far to Harbour front, maybe I should jus bring along DSLR jus in case hor... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

illustrious said:
If yours got flash then can loh... haha

hmm... come to think of it, travel so far to Harbour front, maybe I should jus bring along DSLR jus in case hor... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

cheater! btw its labrador park if i'm not wrong.

working cannot join you. if not i will go there with my v3 =(

However, there's a catch!! Photogs to use Cameraphone only!! So anyone keen to give this a try? NO big cameras/ equipments! Just us, pinky:st and our mobile phone!

Attendance list:
1. illustrious (K750i)
2. hazekang (VS2)

Andy Ang said:
Is it the Ryoko Shoot?

Nope not yet. She's still with someone else around Singapore. Will do one with her when I get her.

However, there's a catch!! Photogs to use Cameraphone only!! So anyone keen to give this a try? NO big cameras/ equipments! Just us, pinky:st and our mobile phone!

Attendance list:
1. illustrious (K750i)
2. hazekang (VS2)
3. Geno (W800i)

my phone resolu sux leh.. :cry:

hoho... if you're keen to bring your dslr for this shoot, pls do so ya.

anyone else joining us? :)

anyway also cannot leh..
hav to wrk.. :cry:

Attendance list:
1. illustrious (K750i)
2. hazekang (VS2)
3. Geno (W800i)
4. filofari (T610)

I bring camera hor... my hp only have 4 spaces left and very noisy :cry:

hmm anyway, even if nobody goes, i'll still proceed lah... long time no take pinkys out liao. they kinda sad staying in the box at home. haha... also need to find more pics for my APAD thread....

will send pm with my contact number to those going. cheers!

1pm: Meeting point at Harbour Front Station Control. Choose desired pinky:st and move off.
1.15pm to 2.30pm: Move outdoor around harbour front to shoot. (I've never been there to shoot so if anyone has got directions, please feel free to take the lead. If not we'll just move around the area.)
2.30pm to 4pm: If someone knows the way to Labardor Park, we can head on down there to shoot. If not, we can proceed to other spot, ermm... again no idea where to shoot...
4pm: Return Pinky:st to owner and OTOT after tat.

From previous experience, hope all of you will take care of my pinkyst and try not cause serious harm to them. Although they aren't that ex, but still they're my collections. Hope you'll understand.

Theme: Pinky:st - Dream of Fun (up to you to interpret what it means. :bsmilie: ) or you can shoot whatever you feel like to.

This is going to be a free and easy outing. Don't want to overstress myself or anyone who turns up for the shoot.

Gonna miss this one.... working on Friday. Haiz.......

Status
Not open for further replies.