Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
2006-04-09_23-56-41.JPG

2006-04-09_23-47-49.JPG

2006-04-09_23-48-31.JPG

:lovegrin: :sweatsm:

Nice series but not sharp focus enough. But I like the last one, It give me an inspiration. Maybe all pinky fans should create a scene like disco with lightings and all pinkys standing by the bar counter. Just a suggestion....

looks under, Out of focus, soft and not enough DOF,
still haven't got your tirpod?

can use some white cards or mirrors place it at the side of the pinky, use it as a fill.

carnage3630 said:
Nice series but not sharp focus enough. But I like the last one, It give me an inspiration. Maybe all pinky fans should create a scene like disco with lightings and all pinkys standing by the bar counter. Just a suggestion....

catchlights said:
looks under, Out of focus, soft and not enough DOF,
still haven't got your tirpod?

can use some white cards or mirrors place it at the side of the pinky, use it as a fill.

thx comments to me!!! :embrass:

think the DOF too lil.... and looks kind of under to me....

Composition can be more interesting by adding more info into the pic like include a nice background or find some subject to relate pinky together ...

Technically i think focus is not accurate/precise enough may i ask at which fstop u are using ? when using a big f stop ( f1.4 , f1.6 , f1.8 , f2.0 , f2.8 ....) after u confirm that u focus precisely all it takes is a small movement to move alittle bit front or back from yr lens to yr object distance and u will get yr focus out . White balance also looks abit weird on pinky but if thats yr intended effect then is fine .

Just my 2 cent worth comments , hope it helps ;)

namska said:
think the DOF too lil.... and looks kind of under to me....
S11loop said:
Composition can be more interesting by adding more info into the pic like include a nice background or find some subject to relate pinky together ...

Technically i think focus is not accurate/precise enough may i ask at which fstop u are using ? when using a big f stop ( f1.4 , f1.6 , f1.8 , f2.0 , f2.8 ....) after u confirm that u focus precisely all it takes is a small movement to move alittle bit front or back from yr lens to yr object distance and u will get yr focus out . White balance also looks abit weird on pinky but if thats yr intended effect then is fine .

Just my 2 cent worth comments , hope it helps ;)

thx comments to me...:)

just bought Pinky , n haven think want add any backgroup ... still thinking...:embrass:
also dun have macro len... i know my skill still need to improve... thx ur comments to me...
any suggestion abt the setting?? cos i dunno wat i should / need to set...:embrass: thx!!

joey91 said:

just bought Pinky , n haven think want add any backgroup ... still thinking...:embrass:
also dun have macro len... i know my skill still need to improve... thx ur comments to me...
any suggestion abt the setting?? cos i dunno wat i should / need to set...:embrass: thx!!
what do u want to achieve ? setting wise is better for the " pro " to come in give advice as its beyond my knowledge . 1 thing is i dont really see a need for macro lens unless u got the $$$ to spare :)

joey91 said:

You need to use tripod, use f11 and above, shoot at thier eye level, treat them like real human.
you can use window light, plus the things I mention earlier,
once you get the setting and angle right, think about what kind of background to go with next.

S11loop said:
what do u want to achieve ? setting wise is better for the " pro " to come in give advice as its beyond my knowledge . 1 thing is i dont really see a need for macro lens unless u got the $$$ to spare :)

but i hear some figury pics thread mean need to use macro len for shoot...:think:
thinking not a len problem , is my own shooting problem.. cos i still dunno wat i should / need to set...:dunno: :cry: :embrass:

any body can teach me??

catchlights said:
You need to use tripod, use f11 and above, shoot at thier eye level, treat them like real human.
you can use window light, plus the things I mention earlier,
once you get the setting and angle right, think about what kind of background to go with next.
thx cathlights!!! will try it... but still thinking the backgroup:think:

Ur collect very nice :lovegrin: :lovegrin:
that day at suntec model shop wanted to buy... then notice that the price had increase :cry:

clarinet said:
Ur collect very nice :lovegrin: :lovegrin:
that day at suntec model shop wanted to buy... then notice that the price had increase :cry:

Clarinet... go to BBB... :lovegrin: :sweatsm:

joey91 said:
but i hear some figury pics thread mean need to use macro len for shoot...:think:
thinking not a len problem , is my own shooting problem.. cos i still dunno wat i should / need to set...:dunno: :cry: :embrass:

any body can teach me??
dont see a must for macro unless yr subject is very small and u need a 1:1 to go focus in very close OR u need a small aperture for DOF ( f32 ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.