Pinky goes to North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbean

May 28, 2005
s'pore
www.rawbean.com
Here's some shots of my "pocket girlfriends" who went along during my North Korea Trip...

more here ...

147404988_6d58d26e88.jpg

147269127_1cd8ec9f15.jpg

147405007_1e8cec3888.jpg

147412056_6a61821524.jpg

Lucky pinkys! Went all the way to Korea!! Envious leh...

I went to see more of ur photos at flickr.
It's CoOOL !! :bsmilie:

147269127_1cd8ec9f15.jpg

contrast to those proverty and malnutritions in NK that I was reading the press.....

yep ... well, i was nearly burnt out from work ... decided to do something crazy.

Lensman said:
147269127_1cd8ec9f15.jpg

contrast to those proverty and malnutritions in NK that I was reading the press.....

Hee hee, that's for guest only. In fact most restuarant we went .. there's no one else!

north? north korea?

dr34mc4st3r said:
share with us ur experience there ley :p u enter via china-n korea border?

Eh .. they like pinkys a lot .. haha ...

Yep...s'pore > beijing > Shenyang (photos here) > Pyongyang

There .. no newspaper, no mobile network, no internet ... completely isolated (thus no GE results for me then till a week after) ... but also no TAX, no need to pay for housing, medical and education. Food is good for guest (much better than south korea actually) ... every meal kim chi kim chi kim chi ...

more pictures here ... :bigeyes:

omg..all i heard about north korea are negative stuffs from channel news asia like their rebels and their nuclear stuff, and i also heard that trying to go into the country as a tourist is a tought thing right? tough as in require a lot of documentation..

ur pics does bring out the positive aspect of the image of what north korea has always been portrayed in my mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.