Pinkies in the Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

di.o

Apr 18, 2006
Hey everyone!
Just joined a minute ago ^--^" Discovered this forum when I heard about the Good Friday outing! Anyway, took pics of my current favourite pinkies today! Comments/criticisms/whatever welcomed

Buggy

Aug 16, 2004
Woodlands
very cute pinkys... looks like the rain/water brings out the sunshine-after-rain smile of them. :D

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
wow! guess you must be from pinkyst forum. saw these pics there today. nice ones u've got! hope to see more of your pinkys photos too!

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
di.o said:
Hey everyone!
Just joined a minute ago ^--^" Discovered this forum when I heard about the Good Friday outing! Anyway, took pics of my current favourite pinkies today! Comments/criticisms/whatever welcomed

Hiya, another pinky fan, nice pickies, where did u buy them from? Are they still in stock?

di.o

Apr 18, 2006
Leinaj said:
Hiya, another pinky fan, nice pickies, where did u buy them from? Are they still in stock?
for the first pic, that pinky was a mix-and-match. So if you want a same combination like that, you'll prolly have to be 6 different pinkies to get that.
The second one, you might be able to buy him (yeap, its a him) still. He's Agito/Akito from the series Air Gear. I got mine from Kino but it was preordered, not sure if they still have it?

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
di.o said:
for the first pic, that pinky was a mix-and-match. So if you want a same combination like that, you'll prolly have to be 6 different pinkies to get that.
The second one, you might be able to buy him (yeap, its a him) still. He's Agito/Akito from the series Air Gear. I got mine from Kino but it was preordered, not sure if they still have it?
Thanks for your sharing .. catch up wif ya during the outings

Dec 3, 2003
SK
claudia.sg
psss... di.o will be the first to receive Ryoko in SG! Plan outing if you can leh! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom