Pinholecam's "exercising" K-01 photo got featured on chinese K-01 online sale

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
Hi, when I am looking some k-01 image online, I come across this website page, and I found some photo familiar,

here is the Pinholecam's "exercising" K-01 photo, still got his signature on it.

based on common chinese sale marketing, this photo may spread all over China already for the K-01 sales promo.

T2be9IXcRaXXXXXXXX_!!893458.jpg

here is the link,

º¼ÖÝ°ÙÄÔ»ã Pentax/±öµÃ K-01Ì×»ú(º¬40/2.8¾µÍ·) ±öµÃk01 ÊíƬͷ-ÌÔ±¦Íø

sunnycamera said:
Hi, when I am looking some k-01 image online, I come across this website page, and I found some photo familiar,

here is the Pinholecam's "exercising" K-01 photo, still got his signature on it.

based on common chinese sale marketing, this photo may spread all over China already for the K-01 sales promo.

here is the link,

ݰݰԻԻ Pentax/ K-01׻(((4440/2.8ͷͷ) kkkkk01 ƬƬͷ-Ա[[[[

Hunt "them" down!!!!! Slap them with a royalty fee!!!! :D

Ha...Ha... 10cts per view, also can become millionaire :D

I just hope it sells well enough for Pentax to be profitable so that it can continue to make nice cameras that I can buy/use. :)

Ha...Ha... 10cts per view, also can become millionaire :D

I just hope it sells well enough for Pentax to be profitable so that it can continue to make nice cameras that I can buy/use. :)

its the sincerest form of flattery and a credit to your creativity in creating images that the shop finds attractive to use for their online sales campaign.

i've always felt that china is terrible when it comes to intellectual property rights protection but thinking abt it, its the same dynamism that allows them to create (copy?) accessories at a fraction of the price that benefits the community at the end of the day.

can discuss the ethics and commercial ramifications of piracy all day till the cows come home but in this case, i just want to say what's important: great pic :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Well, it might be because of me who posted JK's photos (of course I indicated those were from my buddy friend ;p) on the biggest photography forum after our outing at Yishun park last year. Those guys from China webstores or review sites used my photos quite a few times (w/o any acknowledgment or credit of course :(), this time it happens to be JK's photos :D

Well, it might be because of me who posted JK's photos (of course I indicated those were from my buddy friend ;p) on the biggest photography forum after our outing at Yishun park last year. Those guys from China webstores or review sites used my photos quite a few times (w/o any acknowledgment or credit of course :(), this time it happens to be JK's photos :D

Really don't mind it.

Just hope Pentax can make in-roads into the China market.
To me, a profitable Pentax just means more good cameras/lenses in the future. :)

Really don't mind it.

To me, a profitable Pentax just means more good cameras/lenses in the future. :)

Well said, JK. Thx for being an active contributor (also the rest of Maestros :thumbsup:) for Pentax community in Singapore, as it really makes noob like me learn many valuable info and foundation in photography. Most importantly, makes don't feel so noob conscious when being with you guys during outings. ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
perhaps we will see the Q macro and zoo animals shots soon as well overseas forum, well done, pinholecam!

Really don't mind it.

Just hope Pentax can make in-roads into the China market.

I salute you!!!;) If Pentax becomes successful in China, you would have played a part in making it so.