Ping: Tweek [Raynox 1-hour charger selling in NUS Co-Op ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi Tweek

wanted to ask you about the "Raynox 1-hour charger selling in NUS Co-Op". Any idea how much NUS Co-Op is charging and whether there is any more stock left?

I wanna grab one for meself next week... wanna meet up for coffee?

hey sebastian, yep the Co-Op still has stocks left. But it's quite expensive at $79...I think KC or fusetrips got it cheaper at Hougang. Anyway, yep if you wanna come down to NUS to get it, we can meet for coffee! Just PM me at least 2 days before you come down, we'll arrange. :)

Originally posted by Tweek
hey sebastian, yep the Co-Op still has stocks left. But it's quite expensive at $79...I think KC or fusetrips got it cheaper at Hougang. Anyway, yep if you wanna come down to NUS to get it, we can meet for coffee! Just PM me at least 2 days before you come down, we'll arrange. :)

ok... where is KC and fusetrips? I seldom go Hougang and am unfamiliar with the place... is it near Hougang Interechange?

I did not have it :p

I know of one 2.5 hour charger in Hougang but it's "PowerHaus". However, I read in dpreview's forums that one model didn't work well for some forumers.

That time I bought the charger and the batteries directly from the distributer in Singapore. The charger cost around 70+ and come with 2 free AA Raynovac Batts. They delivered to my place.

$#!+.... Now I got so many chargers and batteries liao..... Dunnoe should I get this charger or not... How? How? How? Advice ley... Me planning to get a printer after CNY, and then flash gun HS 3600(D)..... Should I get the charger first???? How How?

Originally posted by fusetrips
That time I bought the charger and the batteries directly from the distributer in Singapore. The charger cost around 70+ and come with 2 free AA Raynovac Batts. They delivered to my place.

hmmm can you still remember who is the local distributer? Probably can ask them about battery holders as well...

well it is also selling at carre four at the second floor near the electrical appliances section

Don't think this charger has microprocessor to automatically stop charging when the max voltage is reached or perform fuctions like trickle charge. The charging is timer based.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Carrefour is having this offer for a pack of 8 GP batt and charger for 29.99 ... for those who dunch mind the 16 hour charge :D

Status
Not open for further replies.