Pine trees location in SG?

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Pine_forest_in_Estonia.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a similar location to the photo above. Anyone knows if there are such places in SG? I've searched in a few parks but all seems too small for my shoot. I'm looking for something deeper into the forest. If anyone has been to these kind of location before, please share :)

Thanks

The closest native pine tree to Singapore is the Sumatran Pine (Pinus merkusii). Otherwise in Southeast Asia you have the Tenasserim Pine (Pinus latteri).

Most likely though, you will have to go to the north to find pine forests that look like the picture that you posted.

The closest native pine tree to Singapore is the Sumatran Pine (Pinus merkusii). Otherwise in Southeast Asia you have the Tenasserim Pine (Pinus latteri).

Most likely though, you will have to go to the north to find pine forests that look like the picture that you posted.

My ideal location is Pines. I know it's hard to find in SG because we're a tropical island. I'm also looking for locations that is dense but spacious forest with trees.

Thanks Alfie! Heh i hope when i go there the summon aunty won't follow me

lol. good luck :p do post up the photos so i can see it :p

gROrWHP.jpg

Woodleigh jogging area. It's as close as I can find

I'm curious what sort of shoot you are intending to do. In my eyes that image you posted in #1 is HDR. Now I know if I could go to that same Woodleigh area I could get a snap with similar effect to #1. I apologize and will delete my post if I am coming off as to presumptuous.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a similar location to the photo above. Anyone knows if there are such places in SG? I've searched in a few parks but all seems too small for my shoot. I'm looking for something deeper into the forest. If anyone has been to these kind of location before, please share :) Thanks

Try Changi Coast Track.

Sorry. Couldn't get link to work. I

t's the area between the cargo agents buildings and the sea before the old car ferry terminal if you're heading towards town. If you head further down the road the trees get thicker.

Last edited:
I'm curious what sort of shoot you are intending to do. In my eyes that image you posted in #1 is HDR. Now I know if I could go to that same Woodleigh area I could get a snap with similar effect to #1. I apologize and will delete my post if I am coming off as to presumptuous.

WKS says that Mas Selemat is either in Singapore or already left Singapore

My shoot is for a short film. Couple of guys running through a forest-like area. No twilight reference intended

Try Changi Coast Track.

Sorry. Couldn't get link to work. I

t's the area between the cargo agents buildings and the sea before the old car ferry terminal if you're heading towards town. If you head further down the road the trees get thicker.

Cool I'll check that place out :) But the woodleigh forest area is good too

Christmas is coming. Knock yourself out at a departmental store :bsmilie: