Pimples

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinkinyourlife

Oct 27, 2008
What is the best way to cure pimples? Any suggestions without having to apply medications or even eating them?:)

What is the best way to cure pimples? Any suggestions without having to apply medications or even eating them?:)

best way is to leave them alone. once becomes a blackhead, take squeeze it out and apply some astringent or alcohol wipes and antiseptic cream over it to heal properly without scarring.

dont keep touching it in front of a mirror. it will just get worst.

it is a phase of life which will come to pass once a person reach a certain age. well unless it is a form of skin disorder or freak ezema, then its a different story.

cheer up... its a sign of being youthful. once a person grows old, having pimples will be a luxury....

drink lots of water too.

Thanks guys. It has been like that for me for the past 2 years and after having to spend money on treatments, it will return again and again. Thinking of an inexpensive way to resovlve this and willing to try it out.

Any fruits that might help?

Vin

wish your face regularly once you feel is oily.
even with just tap water will also do fine, wipe dry afterward.

Last edited:
It really depends on how severe your condition is. If mild, can still squeeze. Mind you, it has to be done with certain technique, if not you may actually scar yourself even more.

But always try to keep the skin clean lah. Will help, definitely.

Get a referral to the national skin center. See what the root cause is. Then can take preventive measures.

Presume you are looking for a natural cure.

Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the oil-secreting glands in the skin are clogged and become inflamed or infected. Foods can aggravate it.

The Wonder Herb: Turmeric
You might like to try turmeric. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apply a tumeric paste - tumeric mixed with milk or alternatively turmeric mixed with a crushed neem leaf - onto your face

It is also said to have antibiotic properties and can help to detox and improve your liver functions and so it is said to have blood purifying properties.

Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm water. Drink the mixture, followed by 2 glasses of plain water (turmeric has diuretic properties and dehydrates your system so drink plenty of plain water during your intake of turmeric)
Do this 3 times a day for several days. I think you'll notice a difference.....Have found it pretty good for curing boils.

Also aloe vera has healing properties but think you'll find turmeric fastest.

Hope you try the treatment and update us.:D

Take stuffs that cleanse the liver and cools the body, to prevent boils. Best would be neem, I crush and put it in pills then pop it. Great blood cleanser. I also take lotsa oolong tea, lavender, osmanthus, globe flower, roses, etc whatever, I seldom drink norm water. Haha but so far so good

Or just watch your diet, no oily, fishy, chicken stuffs and sort.

The only way is to

Prevent

Prevent the cause of pimples by avoiding heaty oily foods.
Exfoliation of dirt and oil from the skin (clean daily, use scrub once a week)

Treat

Use skin care treatments

Go to a Dermologist to get a good pimple cream.

For some people, pimples and acne lasts for their whole lives. You might want to consider investing in good pimple creams and skin treatment to avoid scaring and break out.

wish your face regularly once you feel is oily.
even with just tap water will also do fine, wipe dry afterward.

Try not to do it too often with cleansers, it dries out the skin, and can also cause it to produce even more oil.

Try maple clinic @ tampines.

Hey guys, really appreciate it. I will take note of all these informations.:thumbsup:

all depending on ur skin conditions....I am a poker...as in I always squeeze the zits out...no marks on face...no after effects...I don't use cleansers/oxy5/10 watever...just plain water and at most liquid soap...

all depending on ur skin conditions....I am a poker...as in I always squeeze the zits out...no marks on face...no after effects...I don't use cleansers/oxy5/10 watever...just plain water and at most liquid soap...

Woot!:bigeyes:

perhaps you can post a picture of yr face for the TS to review :)

Yes post a pic we can C&C for u :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.