Pimples - To squeeze or not to squeeze?

Pimples - To Squeeze or not to squeeze?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3lv1nh0

Sep 24, 2007
Serangoon North
I got a few pimples on my face. Should I squeeze them or not?

I squeezed them all me life, and now there's nothing left to squeeze.

Kinda missed them actually, there was this bizarre sense of achievement at each pop...

NO! they will leave a scar if you break them apart. leave them alone and clean :)

Squeeze.... I like the shiok pain shiok pain feeling when it pops.... :bsmilie::sweat:

I don't do that anymore.

Because the last time I did it with a small mirror on the bus, it hit the back of the neck of another passenger in front.

:)

:confused: yucks.

my formula = squeeze once, then apply some pimple gel overnight, wake up you normally will see those white white stuffs, squeeze somemore, put the same pimple gel.

it works everytime :angel: well at least for me..

thats where your swiss blower comes in handy
suck instead

Squeeze!

Do note though, that pimple popping is as much as science as it is an art. If done well, can provide years and years of fun and excitement without causing damage.

But if you anyhow do, you're gonna scar your face and make things worse.

Walao... I just squeeze and now my face got a BIG red mark leh... Jialat liao lah!!!!!!

Take a warm shower first. It softens the sebum and opens the pores a bit. Then wrap your two index fingers (make sure you trim your nails first) with some thin t-shirt type cloth material. All these gives you better grip, and allows for more precision, which in turn means you'll need less force, and thus will be less likely to injure your skin.

Using your index fingers, aim the pressure diagonally so that the lines of force converge below the pus well. Best if you can do it in the evening so that your skin will have some time to recover - by the next morning, the redness should be gone.

And of course, make sure you clean your fingers and your face before and after this procedure!

Status
Not open for further replies.