"pilots" on our roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CSers,

(no offense to true pilots, pls read what I meant by "pilots" on the roads)

I have been constantly fraustrated by drivers on our roads who keeps the lane divider line right in the middle of their cars...and they are not switching lanes... they seems to be driving a plane down a runway..

These "pilots" are very inconsiderate by occupying 2 lanes and is also a real hazzard to other road users...

What do you do when you have a "pilot" in front of you??

Step 1:
Squeeze through the side that has slightly more space and overtake the bugger

Step2:
Stare at him as you squeeze along

Step3:
Overtake him, then jam your brakes for a split-second before stepping on accelrator again

Step4:
Wind-down your window and show him the middle-finger PROMINENTLY

Step5 (optional):
Chioh him for a race

:D

Overtake him(given the opportunity) then hog the lane in the same manner. If he horns, stick ur hand out and show him the "fly over" sign. :D

*This post is not to be taken seriously* ;p

They must be lady drivers...

/me ducks the flying cameras and lenses and tripods.

:blah:

Just kidding :bsmilie:

JermsDayOut said:
Step 1:
Squeeze through the side that has slightly more space and overtake the bugger

Step2:
Stare at him as you squeeze along

Step3:
Overtake him, then jam your brakes for a split-second before stepping on accelrator again

Step4:
Wind-down your window and show him the middle-finger PROMINENTLY

Step5 (optional):
Chioh him for a race

:D

tsk tsk tsk
:rolleyes:

most of them are either tokking on the handphone or to the passenger until veer out of their lane oso they dunno.. for this kind of people i like to squeeze real close to them.. i wun say mostly are ladies la i would rather say mostly are those BIG car drivers u know what i mean.

Jer76 said:
most of them are either tokking on the handphone or to the passenger until veer out of their lane oso they dunno.. for this kind of people i like to squeeze real close to them.. i wun say mostly are ladies la i would rather say mostly are those BIG car drivers u know what i mean.

i bet if the vehicle was truck carrying petroleum/containers you won't squeeze real close to them aye? ;)

i sometimes do that when there are no cars around (middle of the night driving for e.g.), after all the condition of the road surface is best in the middle of the lanes, where less tyre contact is made everyday. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.