Pig Head, Where to get one beside market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
Dear all,

I am looking for a pig head for conceptual photography. May I know, if in the case I cant find any in those wet market, where can I get one?

It is for photography purposes, not for ''Ah Long Business''...

Thanks in advance :)

I can only think of the wet market.

if you have a butcher you always frequent, tell him to reserve one for you. ask for the innards to NOT be in it (less messy that way), unless of course the eyes/brains/etc is part of your concept.

I can only think of the wet market.

if you have a butcher you always frequent, tell him to reserve one for you. ask for the innards to NOT be in it (less messy that way), unless of course the eyes/brains/etc is part of your concept.

Cool... Shall visit Chinatown wet market... Thanks Terry

Can always go eat suckling pig. Then ta bao the head. ;)

Do up a very realistic looking one with fake blood supply.

After shoot finish, can rent out to ah long's customers as eco-friendly (re-useable mah!) anti-ah-long accessories! :bsmilie:

this happens to me frequently...

imagine a chopping board with a big knife.. with red mashy pieces and bright red bloody watery stuff slasphed all over the place ...and the knife, bloody drips everywhere...and it is a mess...........

yeah..that happens to me whenever i did my fruit juicing..

beetroot! Bloody red...

u can even drink the prop after shooting..good for health..:bsmilie:

Beetroot red is more like real blood. tomato sauce is not. real blood is dark red, unlike tomato sauce.

hmmm recently i heard of some loanshark runners around the western and north part of singapore being watched by local police.... nan dao.... :think:

the beetroots I get in Australia do not look anything near blood, or like real blood. it has a more purplish tinge to it. or maybe it's just the ones I've seen at the salad bars or in my burgers from Hungry Jacks.

I do know, however, that beetroot stains are nigh on impossible to remove. so be careful with where you get them on!

Dear all,

It is meant for photo shoot... Not illegal businesses ;)

Ya, we know. Put it on your debtors' home and you take a photo. Therefore, this photograph will be used in your "Ah long" brochure for distribution, also for your 'ah long' website update right? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.