pictures quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhanzallani

Jun 8, 2009
k guys! i realise pics that are some ppl who upload it n showcase it in the net..for an example u guys here..are in a very good quality..the pics are flawless..smooth..is the making of the camera? or an editing softwares?

thanks guys..u've been much help!

Like what Galdor say is right
99% of the nice pictures u see have been processed.
Depends on the level you processed.

Unless you are those super pro with 1 shot 1 kill pattern
no need to do processing.
;)

Though current and even obselete DSLR cameras produce image quality far superior than the latest P&S cameras, some (maybe majority) of the photos you've seen here have gone though Post Processing - Photoshop-ping...

Depending on your definition of nice, some uses lighting too which can increase detail, contrast and colour which again is usually only (more) possible with DSLRs.

Last edited:
Unless you are those super pro with 1 shot 1 kill pattern
no need to do processing.
;)

i won't call that "super pro", just different approach to photography.

anyways, if your "super pro" people use neutral settings, then they are going to get photos with limited sharpness, horrible saturation, because dslr output is meant to be more malleable.

so they tend to achieve what they want with in-cam settings.

Yup, almost all pictures have to undergo PP before they are being published or uploaded. All professionals also PP their images.

One thing for sure, you can't have a full fledge Photoshop built into the camera right? If not you will need a intel processor, ram, hdd, etc and that will increase the cost significantly. Furthermore, if manufacturers do that, then Adobe and Apple will have to close shops on their processing software...

Anyway, cameras nowadays also have more built-in parameters which can help to improve the processing of the jpegs which are quite good and can be used for printing directly. However, if you want the extra edge, PP is still essential.

PS: If you do notice, when u send your photos for printing, they will also help you to do some editing before printing them out, just that they did not tell u....

k guys! i realise pics that are some ppl who upload it n showcase it in the net..for an example u guys here..are in a very good quality..the pics are flawless..smooth..is the making of the camera? or an editing softwares?

thanks guys..u've been much help!
for creating model photos with plasticky skin, you just need plastic lens.............................................. plus a lot of photoshop

hope this help.

den like dat rite?? wat softwares u guys use other than photoshop??? i really want my photos to be as good as u guys man..

Status
Not open for further replies.