Pictures from Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
Hi all, i'm in australia now and loving the weather! cool but not freezing.. yeah!

anyway i've made a rough homepage with my limited html and trusted notepad.exe to show some of the photos i've taken so far. it'll be updated as and when i take pics and have time to upload using dial-up! *Arghhhh*

it's only my first week here (will be here for 4) so expect the page to be continually updated. thanx in advance for ur comments!

please click here to view photos

Nice pics you've got there, jOhO!

Liked the 'Cherrybrook' series.

Am sure you're really having a good time there. :D

what was the camera that was used for the shots ????

thanks
7ways

Originally posted by sevenWAYS
what was the camera that was used for the shots ????

thanks
7ways

I think it's the Nikon 5700, if I'm not wrong. :thumbsup:

marx: thanx man, wish i had the d100 tho. :D

7ways: yeah it's a cp5700 ;)

hobbes: yeah for sure! i'll post here when it's updated. :D

Hey Joho, nice pix, love the silver gull one as well as the ant on the rose. Enjoyed your narrative too, have fun on the rest of your trip! :cool:

Originally posted by jOhO
marx: thanx man, wish i had the d100 tho. :D

7ways: yeah it's a cp5700 ;)

hobbes: yeah for sure! i'll post here when it's updated. :D

woah....... did'nt know that the CP 5700 could have such nice shots.
:)

Nice pics. I particularly love the macro shots. Be careful not to be stung by bees though...

:thumbsup: Nice! Are you using a polariser?

Would be good if more information is provided e.g. ISO, settings, whether you're using tripod, etc. :)

hobbes, cyke: yeah i used a polarizer for those blue skies. is it a bit overkill? :dunno:

zookeeper: thanx! yeah many of my friends like the seagull one, say got impact. lucky i guess, the sky was super cloudy, if blue sky maybe not so good?

snag: yeap yeap 5700 rocks, macro is really good, just gotta make sure i hold the cam steady!

case: yeah i was worried about them at first, cos got quite a few of them, but after a while they didn't sting me, so i went in closer. ;)

cyke: wah so much info ar? ehhe okok i TRY to update the page. some of them have PS work, slight colour adjustment (curves) and USM. yeah i'm a cheater~~ :embrass:

hobbes, cyke: yeah i used a polarizer for those blue skies. is it a bit overkill? :dunno:

zookeeper: thanx! yeah many of my friends like the seagull one, say got impact. lucky i guess, the sky was super cloudy, if blue sky maybe not so good?

snag: yeap yeap 5700 rocks, macro is really good, just gotta make sure i hold the cam steady!

case: yeah i was worried about them at first, cos got quite a few of them, but after a while they didn't sting me, so i went in closer. ;)

cyke: wah so much info ar? ehhe okok i TRY to update the page. some of them have PS work, slight colour adjustment (curves) and USM. yeah i'm a cheater~~ :embrass:

you got use PS to process?? woah.
I wonder whether you can create a batch action to batch process your photos or not... can right? :)

Originally posted by SNAG
you got use PS to process?? woah.
I wonder whether you can create a batch action to batch process your photos or not... can right? :)
hmm i guess u could, but every pic is different. sometimes no need processing at all, just crop and resize. ;)

btw everyone, just updated again! :gbounce:

hobbes, cyke: yeah i used a polarizer for those blue skies. is it a bit overkill?

cyke: wah so much info ar? ehhe okok i TRY to update the page. some of them have PS work, slight colour adjustment (curves) and USM. yeah i'm a cheater~~

Wow, thanks for the effort for answering everyone's queries and comments :)

Not an overkill, just wondering those nice blue skies were natural :heart:

Much appreciated for the info :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ok, updated the "sydneyians" page..

gotta admit, many of the photos were OOF since they were walking past me SO QUICKLY!! geez and u thot singaporeans walk fast....

and also the cam likes to focus on objects behind the subject. pls... dun ask me to use manual focus! ehheheh

Continuous AF?

Haha I'm not too sure ;p I thought it might have helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.