Picture Review of SIRUI Ballheads : G-10 , G-20 , K-10x

gohjialong

Jul 16, 2010
Hi, i would just like to show some pictures to compare the sizes of the different sirui ballheads for people who cant decide which one to get. I wont be going into the usefulness or accessibility of the ballheads. Just showing some pictures to compare their sizes and also the types of plates for these ballheads. Hope it helps for some in making their decision of which sirui ballhead to buy.

Untitled by gohjialong, on Flickr

Notice that the G-10 has the name printed on the front but not the other ballheads. Not sure if the g-10 is the old version but i had only bought the G-20 and K-10x recently. The G-20's build is bigger than the K-10x. The G series has 3 knobs while the K series has only 2 knobs. I have not figured out the purpose of the lock knob being implanted together with the friction knob yet.
Well, the ergonomics of the k-series as you can see looks different.

The K-10x has an extra bubble level just below the mounting plate for easier adjustment.

The bubble level of the K-10X on the right is also placed at the side so that it wont be covered by the mounting plate when the camera is mounted.

TY-50 , TY-60 and TY-70 sirui mounting plates.

Finally, the underneath of the ballheads. only the g-10 has not any labels below.