Picture of a Statue inside Buddha Tooth Relic Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblebees

Jun 2, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to photographing and interested to learn on how to take static picture as the picture shown below. I am using DMC-LS1 camera when taking this status as I'm still exploring on how to take a good digital picture.

What I have done to the picture:
Have cropped the area as to make my subject more focus. As for the brightness and contrast, I did not change any of it as I personnally feel that the lightning is enough to project my subject.

Any comments or feedback are most welcome as I want to learn from the mistakes while taking any static objects. :)

525634855_8719fe082c.jpg

The line behind seems to be slanted a bit.

I think a short description of the subject is useful to the viewer.

The line behind seems to be slanted a bit.

I think a short description of the subject is useful to the viewer.

Thanks for the highlight. Actually this picture comes with some Chinese wordings, but I have re-edited as I worried that it might to be too religious to some of the viewers here.

Also, for the line behind seems to be slanted abit. Noted with thanks. :)

As for the description, actually there is nothing much to describe the status. The only thing that I can say is to project its' calmness and kindness to anyone who is viewing this picture. :)

Thanks for the highlight. Actually this picture comes with some Chinese wordings, but I have re-edited as I worried that it might to be too religious to some of the viewers here.

Also, for the line behind seems to be slanted abit. Noted with thanks. :)

as long as the content does not show disrespect to any religion or incite religious conflict, it's alright for the sake of the completeness of your work :)

as long as the content does not show disrespect to any religion or incite religious conflict, it's alright for the sake of the completeness of your work :)

Thanks, eikin. Actually, it is just the name of the status and the name of the temple to make it looked nicer. Because I'm still new to this forum, I would like to understand what is the forum culture and practise first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.